Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia (39858 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Mexican Girl Falls To Her Death From Plane While Skydiving On Her 18th Birthday / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by shamecurls(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Drugs don burst for hin belle
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:
I suspect drugs
instead of u to say Rip or keep shut,u suspect drug u have concluded in ur mind or u hv done d autopsy

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
systemz:
Abi he swallow something?

Yes...eba wink
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by ahahnow: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe a cocaine pellet burst inside him. Say no to drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Icecomrade: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Peace2love:

Don't deceive yourself, even the Bible confirm it that 'the thief (devil) comes to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY John 10:10a, and some wicked people are created by God such "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil" (Proverbs 16:4) so if you allow devil he will exercise authority over your life using human vessel. May God save us from the hands of wicked and evil men. Amen

P.S
In case you are not a christian, don't be offended!

The Devil doesn't give life, he hasn't the power to take life.

God takes life when its due, of course, the wicked falls in the way of path of destiny.
They feell its their own act, but its Gods will at their detriment.

Don't forget

Christ would go to the cross, yet the wicked would fall in the line of destiny to their detriment.

The wicked serves their own purpose, but they cannot alter the divine plan of any man.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Lincoln275(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:
I suspect drugs
wc drug ? d guy don sell hm kidney
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
eanestca:

I suspect buhari travelled with your brains undecided undecided undecided

Nd d brains of ur entire generation
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lincoln275:

wc drug ? d guy don sell hm kidney

Anything is possible
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
instead of u to say Rip or keep shut,u suspect drug u have concluded in ur mind or u hv done d autopsy

Is it by force to type rip?

It's my phone, i can type wat ever i feel like typing

Maybe i will do dat 4 u wen u go to d great beyond
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
Could be heart-attack,It's very common aboard airlines
Some stupid planes might continue to vibrate for over 2hours and the silly pilot wont help the situation either
They'd keep making announcement to fasten your seat bet and use the emergency exit near you in case of any distress grin grin grin grin

Well we can't rule anything out
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ioannes:

They are coming for your head o. Better duck. Lol. lipsrsealed

Let dem come

I am equal to the task

Anyway Tanks for the warning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by jbcul4ril(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
SuperBlack:
You mean it was only igbo men was in that plane? Ifa i slap you now eeeh,
HE was poisoned at home before leaving for the airport. You know how they do it nah
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ikenna17:

Perhaps the ones you've been smoking that made you come online to type rubbish undecided

Na d weed the both of us smoke under oshodi bridge, wey make u sef come here to come qoute trash
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Ikenna17(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

Na d weed the both of us smoke under oshodi bridge, wey make u sef come here to come qoute trash

Come on, try and be original.. You're obviously still under the effects, go home and lie down
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ikenna17:

Come on, try and be original.. You're obviously still under the effects, go home and lie down

Well actually i can't go home now, i am still at work

Dem maybe after work i will meet you at our normal joint den we will take some b4 we head home

U dat is trying to be original i can see how hard you are trying
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

Let dem come

I am equal to the task

Anyway Tanks for the warning

Lol. You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't use Jazz for Yahoo Yahoo...chai
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
nnofaith:
autopsy report?

No need, just check his stomach, na cocaine go full inside - de thing burst kill am finish.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by SuperBlack: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
HE was poisoned at home before leaving for the airport. You know how they do it nah
Me know how they do it? Abegy oO. Na you teach them abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by ceejay4real(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Icecomrade:

E dey sound like say dem suspect say na person kill am.

No one has the power to take the life of another until the time is due.

Rip bro

I'm beginning to believe the rumours that most Malaysia based Nigerian guys are cultists cos the way they are dying these days is becoming rather too dramatic to be mere coincidence! Seems his cult has taken what is rightfully their's.

Anyways, RIP to the deceased.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by adimsmt: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
Igbo people and killing their relations is like to fingers put together.

Na wa for una o

Ignorant is a disease
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Icecomrade: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
ceejay4real:

I'm beginning to believe the rumours that most Malaysia based Nigerian guys are cultists cos the way they are dying these days is becoming rather too dramatic to be mere coincidence! Seems his cult has taken what is rightfully their's.

Anyways, RIP to the deceased.

Am also curious. I ve a friend in Malaysia. He made lots of money within few years.

I can't explain the source.
I ve asked him if he does drugs, he swore to me he doesn't.

But the source of the money cannot be explained.

What do you know
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by stanleykoko: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2017
myfantasies:
I suspect drugs

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by myfantasies(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2017
stanleykoko:

Hmmm

Hmmmmm wat

Say ur wats on ur mind
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by stanleykoko: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
myfantasies:

Hmmmmm wat

Say ur wats on ur mind

Nothing dear.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia by Femillionairee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
If there is a website that offers respite and relief from all the bad news flying around and being given a right of place by our daily tabloids which agitate the minds of all, will you run to the website? http://femillionairee.com doesn't promote bad news or pokes its nose into the lives of our celebs. No time for that. It's a pure and sheer time wastage. Please go to the site. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / Police Van Falls Off A Bridge While Chasing A Car In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.