Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter (673 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter by JamieNaija(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
A South African family was left horrified after they found a naked woman sleeping in bed next to their 4 year old daughter. According to the little girl's mother, Casma Selepe, 34, the incident happened at their resident in Solomondale, in South Africa’s Limpopo Province.

She put her children to bed at 9.15 before going to sleep. Her husband who was initially out came back and discovered someone sleeping next to their daughter.
“My youngest child is four years old and she sleeps in our room on a separate mattress. She was sleeping peacefully until my husband arrived home and woke me up – asking who the person sleeping next to our little girl was.”

The mysterious intruder, who was naked, gave no response when they asked her how she had got into the house or what she was doing there. The family were left horrified after insisting all the windows and doors were closed and securely locked. Some people in the area has described lady as a witch.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/nigerian-pastor-urges-married-women-to.html

royalroy lalasticlala

Re: Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter by thesicilian: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Africans are always quick to resort to the spiritual for explanations. I see it as a form of mental laziness: not wanting to brainstorm on how she might have entered the house, they simply say she's a witch. Whereas she may have been a destitute who walked into any house that appealed to her and slept on the bed. Of course none of them can actually vow that they locked all the doors...
Re: Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter by Firstcitizen: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mostly likely entered the house during the day and slept somewhere hidden then relocated to a more comfy place at night

(1) (Reply)

10 Cutest Generational Family Portraits We’ve Seen / Don't Die In Active Service Trying To Please Her Sexually. / Growing Old Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.