Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! (13309 Views)

Newly Built Duplex Located At Pearl Garden Estate By Sangotedo Shoprite For Sale / DRY LANDS ON MONASTERY ROAD DIRECTLY BEHIND SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..10M!! PROMO!!! / WESTWOOD 2 behind sangotedo shoprite at 12m with C OF O& instant allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:38am On Apr 10, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
May your path be lined with beauty, may your days be filled with favour. May every of your efforts yield positive result. Happy new month.
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2020
It’s a new month. Another opportunity to write beautiful chapters of life. May you fill the pages with beauty. May success be your story. Cheers to a great month ahead.
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2020
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2020
May God bless you
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Remain blessed
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki

NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed smiley
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am wishing you all the best on this earth as we've made it into this new month. Remain blessed now and for the rest of your life.

Happy New Month�
Re: HECTARES OF DIAMOND...Classy Estate Behind THE NEW SANGOTEDO SHOPRITE..PROMO!!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

.Affordable architectural design. / Roofing tiles: Aluminium roofing materials and prices / LRU Spotted Fighting Fire Outbreak At Challenge Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.