Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

7 Crazy, Gorgeous Ways To Rock Your ANKARA Skirt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Crazy, Gorgeous Ways To Rock Your ANKARA Skirt (868 Views)

Different Ways Of Rocking Your Ankara Crop Top (photos) / 15+ Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Crazy, Gorgeous Ways To Rock Your ANKARA Skirt by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Truth is I can't see a reason why I should get Ankara off my style chart. This fabric apart from being beautiful is the most versatile I have come across over the years. Is there any style you can't rock in Ankara? My answer is No and I bet most of you would agree with me. This brings me to the topic for today. Let's talk about stylish and chic ways to rock our Ankara Skirts. By the time you read through till the end you would be amazed how much you can do with that Ankara skirt lying in your closet.

Ankara with Jean Combo
Amazingly, despite being totally different types of fabric, Ankara and jeans blend well. I have spotted a couple of Fashionistas, designers and artists rocking this combo and I must say it was dope. It's so nice especially when you want to look care free and chic at the same time.......continue here
http://www.kingqueenarena.com/2017/02/rock-your-ankara-skirts-in-these-7.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Your Hair? / Shark RDA Little Vaporizer, In-stock / Check Out This Trending And Stunning Dresses For The Fashionable Women (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.