Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

NPFL star : Chisom Egbuchulam Join Swedish Club BK Hacken. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL star : Chisom Egbuchulam Join Swedish Club BK Hacken. (650 Views)

Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold / Players Transfer To Obscure Leagues For Survival : Former NPFL Star Blames LMC / Chima Akas Joins Kalmar FF, Swedish Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPFL star : Chisom Egbuchulam Join Swedish Club BK Hacken. by cheapgoals(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nigeria forward Chisom Egbuchulam who was among last season top scorers in Nigeria Professional Football League has joined Swedish side BK Hacken

The attacker announced his transfer to the Swedish side on his social media handle after months of speculation and also failing to get a transfer to Tunisian side Etoile du Sahel and Club Africain at the start of the transfer window, and his recent move ended talks on signing a new deal with Enugu Rangers.

Last season, Chisom was Nigeria's second-highest striker after scoring 13 goals for Nigeria's Enugu Rangers league champion, only the new Ifeanyi Ubah before Godwin Obaje had more goals.

BK Hacken’s official website confirmed the move. ”BK Hacken have cleared Nigerian Chisom Egbuchulam. The winger, who turned 25 last week, joined on loan from Enugu Rangers with an option of three years.”

Egbuchulam also spoke to the club’s official website. He said: “I am very happy to be here.

He said: “I am very happy to be here. “BK Hacken is a good club with good conditions and I have received a lot of love from everyone at the club since I arrived. The players have welcomed me to the family and I look forward to working hard with them.

“I am a fast player who can play on either wing or centrally in the attack, good with the ball and have a good shot. I’ve come here to win titles – I want to score goals and help my team.”

BK Hacken Sporting Director Sonny Karlsson also commented on Chisom ability: “Based on what we have seen and what we have understood by those we had contact with, Chisom can be really, really good for us. But since we have not seen him on the spot itself, we have chosen to go for a loan with an option to extend the deal for a further three years.”

MYND44,LALASTICLALA

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/official-chisom-egbuchulam-joined-the-swedish-club-bk-hacken

Re: NPFL star : Chisom Egbuchulam Join Swedish Club BK Hacken. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
God don pick ur call so happy for u.ur hard work yaf pay
Re: NPFL star : Chisom Egbuchulam Join Swedish Club BK Hacken. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Wow. I remember watching this guy play for Enugu Rangers last season... The dude is good mehn

(1) (Reply)

Play And Thank Me Later / Seven Things Every Teenage Nigerian Boy Did For The Love Of Football / Lyon Vs Ajax 3 1 All Goals & Highlights 11 5 2017 Goals Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.