Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bbnaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show (613 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show by tkgz(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
BBNaija Gifty begs; don’t judge me by what I did on the show
Gifty is still trying to warm herself back to the hearts of entertainment lovers in the country, after her eviction from Big Brother Naija, since she can’t make progress with all the hatred against her. During the four weeks she spent in the house, Gifty attained controversial status for many reasons.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/bbnaija-gifty-begs-dont-judge-show/

Re: Bbnaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
d past can never be reversed
Re: Bbnaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show by thunderfiremods(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
dignity lost..

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Escape Fire Outbreak In His Mansion(pics,video) / Hon.engr.gideon Deemor,baby Name After Him. / Bbnaija: Housemates Party With DJ Xclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.