Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Administrator Password Issue / Access Control - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Administrator Password Issue / Access Control (1309 Views)

Please Help! My PC Is Showing "Enter Administrator Password" / IP Access Control System - Network Based, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by TundeCole(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dear,

This is a post directed at IT professionals on this forum. Kindly i have this urgent issue i need your expertise direction on resolving.

I have been finding it difficult to install new soft wares on my laptop simply because one self acclaimed IT guy in my work place decided to curtail the way we use our laptops by installing one application which restricts one from installing new soft wares unless we provide administrators password.

Now going to this guy for help is an option i don't want to explore having tried it unsuccessfully once, however, i seriously want to get whatever restriction he put on my laptop out. ASAP.

I have tried many suggestions, but none seems to work.

Please do we have gurus in this forum who can proffer a step by step solution?

Thanks
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by sotall(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
TundeCole:
Dear,

This is a post directed at IT professionals on this forum. Kindly i have this urgent issue i need your expertise direction on resolving.

I have been finding it difficult to install new soft wares on my laptop simply because one self acclaimed IT guy in my work place decided to curtail the way we use our laptops by installing one application which restricts one from installing new soft wares unless we provide administrators password.

Now going to this guy for help is an option i don't want to explore having tried it unsuccessfully once, however, i seriously want to get whatever restriction he put on my laptop out. ASAP.

Thanks
I can help you get past it but not without a fee. if interested and you are in lagos, whstsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by TundeCole(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
sotall:
I can help you get past it but not without a fee. if interested and you are in lagos, whstsapp or call 08164685979.

I thought you could help me out on this platform by just explaining, but since you choose the "ëverything is money"way, hope your fee will not be "soooo Taaaall" as your name suggests? grin grin grin
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by sotall(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
TundeCole:

I thought you could help me out on this platform by just explaining, but since you choose the "ëverything is money"way, hope your fee will not be "soooo Taaaall" as your name suggests? grin grin grin
Well, I am a computer engineer and earn my living by solving computer problems. my fees ain't exorbitant, a trial will convince you.
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
jxt uninstall d said application, go to control panel, then click on uninstall link and luk for d program, then uninstall it
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
TundeCole:
Dear,

Thanks
can you recall the particular day the software was installed? if yes... just go to your control panel and click on *uninstall a program*
then right click on that environment.... at the extreme right-top and sort by time.. you can locate the date it was installed... from there you can uninstall it.....

if you don't understand that... just restore the system back to earlier time... by typing restore at the window search bar.... then follow up the process.

mention me if you need further assistance
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by Phynicz(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2017
TundeCole:

Computer Engineer??, dude did you study for years to get a degree in computer engineering If not I'd rather you stick to calling yourself a computer technician.. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by sotall(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Phynicz:
Computer Engineer??, dude did you study for years to get a degree in computer engineering If not I'd rather you stick to calling yourself a computer technician.. thank you
If your questions need answers, yes,I got a degree in computer engineering from the prestigious university of Benin. I have been repairing computers even before I got admission into school, a skill I learnt informally. my certificate is under my bed right now gathering dust while my informally-learnt skill is feeding, clothing and sheltering an extended family. So take your diss somewhere it is relevant.
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by TundeCole(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Phynicz:

Thanks bro! The guy pissed me off like seriously with his approach. Most times we encounter simple issues that forms debates for others to learn from, but it becomes annoying when you bring such to a forum and the first thing that comes to someones mind his "customer don arrive".

Why would i want to contact you privately on pass code issue?
Re: Administrator Password Issue / Access Control by sotall(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
TundeCole:

Thanks bro! The guy pissed me off like seriously with his approach. Most times we encounter simple issues that forms debates for others to learn from, but it becomes annoying when you bring such to a forum and the first thing that comes to someones mind his "customer don arrive".

Why would i want to contact you privately on pass code issue?
oga, how did I approach you that pissed you off? I simply stated I will render you a service for a fee. it is your prerogative to agree or disagree. Check the computer complaints thread in this section and you will see how much I have helped strangers solve their PC problems without collecting any fee.
Let those who want to help you for free do so, I am not against it but saying I approached you in a manner that pisses you is probably a reflection of the state of your inner mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

London Used Laptops For Sell / ✈✳✅sales Clearance! Sales Clearance!!! Imported American Used Laptops / Why Is The PS5 Being Sold For More Than 600k In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.