Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

UNILAG Provides Free Internet Wi-fi For Students - How To Access It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Provides Free Internet Wi-fi For Students - How To Access It (224 Views)

Please Help Me Check My Jamb Result....i Can't Access It / The Ordeals Of Unilorin Students: How Lecturers Kill Students Slowly / MTN shortlist students: How To Write An Essay For MTN Scholarship 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Provides Free Internet Wi-fi For Students - How To Access It by Otyemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
The authority of University of Lagos (UNILAG) has provided free Internet Wi-Fi. The Free Internet Wi-Fi would allow the students to have access to the Internet and increase knowledge within the institution, whereby elevating them to the same level with their contemporaries at other institutions of learning.

With this present economy climate, students that have Internet enabled devices but can’t afford the data bundles touted by the providers making Internet access a daunting task but the fact that its free allows it to cut across all age groups within the institution.

The Free Internet Wi-Fi can be accessed around Main Library of the Univeristy of Lagos.

The guidelines to benefit this free service are as follows read more

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate And Recent Graduate / ISTQB Training Classes And Placement Assistance / How To Build Business Credit Score - Video Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.