Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Want To Quit My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Quit My Job (2889 Views)

About To Quit My Job,pls Advice / I'm About To Quit My Job!!! / Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by laribari(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
xxgig:
if he doesn't quit, how can he get offers? When will he even have the time to search or apply for other jobs? How ever, he should stay if the experience is worth it.

Can you listen to yoursef? I have colleagues, Femi and fisayo (my ex line mangers), damola, Solomon Segun and dolapo who have all left our company for better offer. By the way I work in a multinational firm oo!

Even me, I have had offer which I turned down while I'm still on my current job. How it's done is that you apply for companies online and if they call you for interview, take an excuse and attend it. Don't ever tell your present employers you have an interview.

All the guys that have left my office shocked us with resignation letter.

You are a bad adviser oo!

If you quit and stay home for months nkor? Abi all the people they called for interview you think it happened in a day?
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dear Op,

After reading your post, I feel sad that companies are heartless to Graduates in Nigeria especially the ones who have the best intentions towards them, with that being said u need to consider two things.

1. If I quit my job am I ready to wait at home before getting called up for another job interview because bros it does take time, and am talking from experience because this will make it 6months I have been at home altho I have a Second class Upper with little experience nobody will tell you about the troubles and idleness you face staying at home.

2. Do you have savings or better a stand by Job waiting once u leave that unconducive environment and what u plan to do while at home better still hope u dont stay with ur folks because they will torment the hell outta you once u dont get any income coming in...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My Job by Appliedmaths(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
tobbyd341:
I am a graduate with second class upper in Agricultural economics and extension, working somewhere in Lagos. I work within the hour of 7:00am-10:30pm daily except on Sunday. I was giving 35k as my salary. Is that fair enough? Coz i count it as wickedness. Now I made up my mind to quit.

Hang in there except you have a plan B! I repeat hang in there except you have a plan B!
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by okirewaju(f): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
tobbyd341:

I will survive if I leave this place, am very sure of that.
Then by all means leave

The salary is not equal to the amount of time put in.
Re: I Want To Quit My Job by youngsahito(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
tobbyd341:
I am a graduate with second class upper in Agricultural economics and extension, working somewhere in Lagos. I work within the hour of 7:00am-10:30pm daily except on Sunday. I was giving 35k as my salary. Is that fair enough? Coz i count it as wickedness. Now I made up my mind to quit.
what kind of work is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Merad Industries, 15th September, 2018 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment / Etisalat And Glo Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.