Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Conversations With The Devil (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversations With The Devil (1) (384 Views)

Conversations With Christians: Morality / 7 Turning Point Conversations With God By Dr. Mike Murdock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversations With The Devil (1) by mohiozua(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Somewhere in our universe, the Devil and a curious human were engaged in what some may call a waste of time, but what I proudly describe as a dialogue between great minds. It opened his eyes and ears to hitherto unknown happenstances in our world today. Enjoy!
Me: Good mourning Sir
Devil: Sir?! No! That’s for the dark knights.
Me: Good morning Your Excellency the Prince of Darkness and Father of Lies.
Devil: You see? Sycophants! Always seeking to impress. I’m okay with my name – Devil. Good morning human. How may I be of service to you?
Me: Err… I’m just curious to know how your network provides such amazing services despite the crusades against you.
Devil: Hahaha! You humans are a humorous bunch. You make me laugh every time you are awake.
Me: How?
Devil: You see my friend enemy, each time you rain fire and brimstone on me, I just wonder how I’d be affected when my dwelling-place is fire itself. Are you all this dumb despite the Wisdom of Solomon you claim to possess?
Me: But it’s the Omega Fire Ministries and Mountain of Fire folks that keep your house running.
Devil: Hahaha! Indeed! No wonder we keep hearing of and witnessing fire outbreaks all over the world. Were those fire messages sent to the wrong addresses?
Me: It sounds foolish to ask, but how do we take you down?
Devil: Do you hear what I hear?
Me: What?
Devil: That funny song again.
Me: Yeah. It’s celebrating your downfall.
Devil: Really? See them stamping their feet on the ground! Am I this despised? But you and I are both seated in my parlour. Wetin kon dey sup ?
Me: It’s not that. The song highlights the victory they have achieved spiritually over your antics and ultimately, over you.
Devil: But why are they ethnic bigots? Why are they fundamentalists? Why are they jealous of their brother’s success? Why do they cheat? Why do they rig elections? Why is there so much violence in the land?
Me: It’s a human problem. It cannot be eradicated totally but can be reduced to the barest minimum.
Devil: Human problem? That’s so lame. To admit that these vices cannot be eradicated is simply conceding defeat. I am solely responsible for all these vices. The simple truth is I reside in your heart. So if you want to kill me, you got to commit suicide!
Me: I must take my leave now because I have to keep vigil at my church later in the day. It was a pleasure meeting with you.
Devil: It was my utmost pleasure to minister to you. If you have any question on any other matter and you would like to get my opinion on it, hesitate not in reaching out to me.
Photo Credit: Bustle

Kindly visit my blog at ohiozuaboomii.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Consider Sunday As "The Lord's Day". / Ofm gives Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo / Understanding The Armor Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.