Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Diary Of Beast - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Beast (2008 Views)

“my Beast” Full Breed Boerboel Male / This Male Boerboel Pup Shocked Me.this beast is growing fast.razor 4 sale / My Beast For Sale Or Swap (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Finally I got a puppy...
It's a cross breed of a Caucasian and a rottweiler... I named her beast...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
First day with beast

Re: Diary Of Beast by timibare(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
I knew its nt a pure rott, en u were claiming it was pure rott blah blah........
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2017
I knew it was a mixed breed Although I never believed it... My vet confirmed it.. Then I wanted to be seen as one of the best dog owners on nairaland just like Bobby and Co.. Bhu nt anymore.. I'm proud of my dog now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
I had to go vaccinate her

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by Immorttal: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2017
sinadrey:
I knew it was a mixed breed Although I never believed it... My vet confirmed it.. Then I wanted to be seen as one of the best dog owners on nairaland just like Bobby and Co.. Bhu nt anymore.. I'm proud of my dog now
because of your comment. I own you one puppy in the future, please love her for me, they are loyal and bundle of love.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by timibare(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Guy u knew your pet wasn't a full breed, cuz these were the same pics u sent to me, claiming u bought it at a road side, hmm no wonder u were saying I should name my price,why would u buy Rott without seeing the parents, guy jes venture into rabbit jeje

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Now that it's not full breed.. Does it stop the dog from being a dog.. What's the difference.. No b person de own ekuke.. All this dogs are local dogs in their country of origin...

The guy that promised me a puppy..
Bigger u I pray..

More updates coming up
Thanks tho
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
What matters is the care and time u give to a puppy..

I have seen a loyal ekuke.. I have seen a stray bull mastiff.. I have seen a dirty Caucasian.. What matters is care

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by dochman779: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2017
u have a nice dog there, wat matters most Is d care u have for her. keep it up
Re: Diary Of Beast by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2017
She is really cute looking. Please don't let her become aggressive.
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
A new housemate just joined big brother nairaland
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
House mate yo..
Make we dance

Re: Diary Of Beast by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Bro, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. You bought a dog that was created from a mix of 2 large breeds known for their size, strength, ferocity, stubbornness and aggressiveness.
Start now to socialize your dog else you will end up with a live wire that might end up electrocuting you.
My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Beast by 14teenK: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Bro, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. You bought a dog that was created from a mix of 2 large breeds known for their size, strength, ferocity, stubbornness and aggressiveness.
Start now to socialize your dog else you will end up with a live wire that might end up electrocuting you.
My 2 cents
A lot of people will come out and say what they no absolutely nothing about....that a dog is big and a cross breed doesn't and won't make it aggressive in the hands of even an amateur

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2017
14teenK:
A lot of people will come out and say what they no absolutely nothing about....that a dog is big and a cross breed doesn't and won't make it aggressive in the hands of even an amateur
And who told you i know noting about dogs? FYI, I own a CSD and one thing i know is that this breed is not for an inexperienced owner. Where did i state that size and purity of a dog marks aggressiveness. Did you read the post well at all?
His dog is a rottweiler + Caucasian shepherd mix.
Rotties are known for aggressiveness, strong -will, strong prey drive and they like being dominant.
Caucasians are known for the same factors, and they combine this with their massive size.

His pup combines these two breeds. Do the math yourself
Re: Diary Of Beast by 14teenK: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

And who told you i know noting about dogs? Where did i state that size and purity of a dog marks aggressiveness. Did you read the post well at all?
His dog is a rottweiler + cuacasian shepherd mix.
Rotties are known for aggressiveness, strong -will, strong prey drive and they like being dominant.
Caucasians are known for the same factors, and they combine this with their massive size.

His pup combines these two breeds. Do the math yourself
you want to start contradicting yourself...read your post and ascertain weather or not you did not mention size,large breed, in your factors that you mentioned...i don't wish to derail the ops thread

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2017
14teenK:
you want to start contradicting yourself...read your post and ascertain weather or not you did not mention size,large breed, in your factors that you mentioned...i don't wish to derail the ops thread
This was my comment:

My 2 cents.

Where is the contradiction?
Size is a factor, or do you think it will be easy for someone who has never owned a large breed dog to handle one? The sheer strength is an issue. If you have held a caucasian on a leash while its trying to attack someone, you'll know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Beast by LeSammy: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

This was my comment:

My 2 cents.

Where is the contradiction?
Size is a factor, or do you think it will be easy for someone who has never owned a large breed dog to handle one? The sheer strength is an issue. If you have held a caucasian on a leash while its trying to attack someone, you'll know what i mean

Sir, I started breeding with a Boerboel... a very aggressive and dominant one infact and i trained her and she's well trained now

And for size.... she weighs more than I do

The way you painted this whole issue..
I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. You bought a dog that was created from a mix of 2 large breeds known for their size, strength, ferocity, stubbornness and aggressiveness.
I think its exaggeration, (mostly gotten from people who read about dogs online and have little or no practical knowledge)

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Beast by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
LeSammy:

Sir, I started breeding with a Boerboel... a very aggressive and dominant one infact and i trained her and she's well trained now

And for size.... she weighs more than I do

The way you painted this whole issue..
I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. You bought a dog that was created from a mix of 2 large breeds known for their size, strength, ferocity, stubbornness and aggressiveness.
I think its exaggeration, (mostly gotten from people who read about dogs online and have little or no practical knowledge)
you misunderstood me. You were able to handle yours. everybody ain't the same. I started with a Caucasian and I was able to train him well. I have a friend who has a Rottweiler and he's scared of the dog now that it has gotten much bigger.
that is what I was talking about to the OP
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2017
For real.. Parental characteristics will certainly affect the puppy.. The puppy na area scatter.. Em the scatter everything... One hell of a stubborn dog
Re: Diary Of Beast by sinadrey: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
2months

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Beast by okikiosibodu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Open, u no try o. Marx til Sept, no update. Con update the thread jare.
Personally Sha, I will love a Rott-CSD hybrid having everything a CSD has, and the coat of a Rott, esp the mahogany dots by the eyes

(1) (Reply)

Mini-Diary of German Shepherd Puppies (Now Ready For New Homes) / Pictures Former Imo State Governor And His Monstrous Dogs / snoop dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.