Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Purified Heart (qalbin Saleem) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Purified Heart (qalbin Saleem) (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purified Heart (qalbin Saleem) by Aegerine: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
"PURIFIED HEART"

"Youma laa yan fa’u maalu wa la banoon, illa man atallaha bi qalbin saleem"

"…that day wealth and children will be of no benefit (to a person) except the one who comes to Allah with a purified heart" (Qur’an-26:88-89) 

However in saying that, we should not live under the misconception, as many people do, that a ‘clean heart’ absolves us of our obligations to الله Ta’ala like Salaah, Hijaab , Charity, Fasting etc.

We often hear women say, ‘I do not have to wear Hijaab because my Hijaab is in my heart! Look at so and so who wears the Hijaab but has a dirty heart!’

We also hear man say, ‘I don’t read my salaah five times a day but I do not do such and such things as Mr ‘So’ and ‘So’ is doing who stands in the first saff (row) in salaah, or wears Islamic dress etc. At least my heart is clean!’

We have to understand that these kinds of excuses cannot be used to justify our weaknesses and shortcomings and we have to remember that every person will be judged individually by Allah (SWT)

YA الله save us from the fire of jahannum

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Purified Heart (qalbin Saleem) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Ameen

(1) (Reply)

Surah Duha & Struggling With Low Mood & Depression / Al-ihsaan Dawah Course / How To Start Over After A Life Of Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.