Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Help Me Xplain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Xplain (443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Xplain by phatgirlz(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have a particular frnd dat visits me,each tym she uses my toilet I notice dat I itch in my p.part and behind my tighs whre I rest on d toilet seat..pls is it possible or.....pls help me out here
Re: Help Me Xplain by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why would you not thoroughly wipe the toilet seat before using it? Anyway, if she has any strand of the Herpes Simplex, you may get it .There are several other disease conditions you could develop from unhygienic practices.
Re: Help Me Xplain by phatgirlz(f): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Antares post=54154372]Why would you not thoroughly wipe the toilet seat before using it? Anyway, if she has any strand of the Herpes Simplex, you may get it .There are several other disease conditions you could develop from unhygienic practices.i stay alone and its because of dese reasons I chose to stay alone becos of sharing toilets.but some cannot come visiting n wants to wee and u say no,and I wipe my toilet seat throughly....
Re: Help Me Xplain by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
You need to always have a disinfectant ready. Thick bleach, light bleach, toilet cleaner and descaler etc. Always have a clean towel or sanitary bathroom wipes to use when a visitor has used your toilet.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Your Health Challenges / Http://healthforeverplus.com/ultimate-alpha-extreme/ / Spa In Bangalore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.