Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing (5060 Views)

Pilots Who Disappeared In 1945 During WW2 Suddenly Reappears With Aircraft / Scientists Claim To Have Solved The Mystery Of The Bermuda Triangle / What Earth Will Look Like Millions Of Years After Humans Are Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Authorities in Cuba have found a ship for the first time since May 16th, near a military zone, west of the Cuban capital, Havana.
Officials made several unsuccessful attempts to convey communication to the crew, and finally had three patrol boats intercept it.
When patrol boats reached the wreckage, they were shocked to see it was a 100-year old steamer boat named the Cotopaxi, a famous name associated with the Bermuda Triangle legend. Apparently, there were nobody even on board and was left abandoned for many decades, which lead Cuban officials to find that this was a tramp freighter that was lost in 1925.

There was an exhausting search of the ship for the captain’s logbook of the ship’s whereabouts at the time of wreckage.

It was associated with the Clinchfield Navigation Company, who were owners of the Cotopaxi, but hasn’t given a clue concerning the ships last 90 years.

On November 29th, 1925, the SS Cotopaxi left from Charleston, South Carolina, and was on its way to Havana, Cuba.

The ship had 32 men on board, who were under the command of Captain W. J. Meyer, that was carrying a cargo filled with 2340 tons of coal. It was only about 2 days later that it was reported missing and left unheard of for over 90 years.

The Vice President of the Council of Ministers, General Abelardo Colomé, made an announcement that Cuban authorities will conduct a thorough investigation into the mystery of the ships disappearance and recent appearance.
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/bermuda-triangle-ship-reappears-90-years-after-going-missing/

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by tchimatic(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Who told you it's the same ship ;DWho told you it's the same ship
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by ALAYORMII: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bermuda
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by sleeknick: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Which color?
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
tchimatic:
Who told you it's the same ship ;DWho told you it's the same ship
Just go through the details

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by harrowmykel(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland I Know This Is A Front Page Bound Topic, So Let Me Give Thanks To Those That Deserve It: First of all, I want 2 thank the MOD that will move this thread 2d front page. Secondly, I want to thank PHCN for giving un- interupted light 2day becos, if not; my phone would have been off by now.. Thirdly, I say thumb up 2 GLO for their cheap data and for their fast network, because if not, I don't think I'll b d man upfront.. Fourthly, I say a big thank u 2 ye all that are going to like & share dis my comment in the future; i appreciate.. Fifthly, I salute all of una wey dey chase me 4 back, keep on nairalanding u will b at dis spot 1 day. Sixthly, I want 2 thank myself for being so jobless 2day since morning nairalanding & for staying so close to my phone. And Lastly, I want to thank my boss for giving me a resting day for a job well done. Mr. Morgan, I raise one nyash for you. FTC. *Baby Love Me Tender oh, talala lantantan, Baby gbolongo my lover oh, talala lantantan, Monica dance do the kerewa oh, talala lantantan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by EazyMoh(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2017
harrowmykel:
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
I Know This Is A Front Page Bound Topic, So Let
Me Give Thanks To Those That Deserve It:
First of all, I want 2 thank the MOD that will
move this thread 2d front page.
Secondly, I want to thank PHCN for giving un-
interupted light 2day becos, if not; my phone
would have been off by now..
Thirdly, I say thumb up 2 GLO for their cheap
data and for their fast network, because if not, I
don't think I'll b d man upfront..
Fourthly, I say a big thank u 2 ye all that are
going to like & share dis my comment in the
future; i appreciate..
Fifthly, I salute all of una wey dey chase me 4
back, keep on nairalanding u will b at dis spot 1
day.
Sixthly, I want 2 thank myself for being so
jobless 2day since morning nairalanding & for
staying so close to my phone.
And Lastly, I want to thank my boss for giving
me a resting day for a job well done. Mr. Morgan,
I raise one nyash for you.
FTC. *Baby Love Me Tender oh, talala lantantan,
Baby gbolongo my lover oh, talala lantantan,
Monica dance do the kerewa oh, talala
lantantan.
Ah Ahn! This guy don high finish!

5 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by IAmBhijay(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2017
harrowmykel:
future; i appreciate..
day.
lantantan.
That awkward moment when he realise he is not actually FTC after this long speech. *plays Tope Alabi* Aiye le o, ibosi o

10 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by leksmedia: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2017
This Bermuda triangle thing is tricky, though researchers claimed it doesn't exist. That could be the centre of the world with great gravitational pull.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2017
90 years! What a long long time, we'll like to hear more info about its sudden reappearance, @explorer over to you.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nukualofa: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Explorers kindly create a thread about Bermuda Triangle
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by WizBLANCE(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2017
bemu benu .... itbhas been long I heard from you.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Doctorfitz: 3:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Interesting....

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Donshegxy10(m): 3:28am On Mar 01, 2017
eleyi gidi gan o.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Old hoax
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by SmartMugu: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Oh wow. Did anyone survive?
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by naija1stpikin: 4:39am On Mar 01, 2017
SmartMugu:

yes everybody on the ship survived

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by plainol(m): 5:45am On Mar 01, 2017
One day, the mystery around this place will be uncovered.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by ThinkSmarter: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2017
What is really the mystery surrounding the Bermuda triangle?
The home of God/ gods?
Mami water base?
A water with Extra ordinary ocean currents?
A, place under high magnetic field?
geographers cum scientists in the house should help pls
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Segadem(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
What is really the mystery surrounding the Bermuda triangle?
The home of God/ gods?
Mami water base?
A water with Extra ordinary ocean currents?
A, place under high magnetic field?
geographers cum scientists in the house should help pls
scientists in the house?
Just don't go there,
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Lanceslot(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2017
harrowmykel:
future; i appreciate..
day.
lantantan.
Childish.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2017
This Bermuda mystery has been debunked several times guys. There's nothing sinister about those waters. It's not even among the roughest known ocean routes
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Ejanla07: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
promising thread let me park well..
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
The Bermuda triangle story always fascinates me. Let the Cuban government be fast about their investigation o. I want to know the mystery behind those waters.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Larryfest(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Bermuda triangle.....I always thought it was just a myth.
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Wat do pple gain posting lies
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by joinnow: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2017
plainol:
One day, the mystery around this place will be uncovered.

Mystery has been uncovered
Go check National geography programme
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2017
SmartMugu:
No one survived
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Rhemi1: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2017
The ship looks rust, so it might be true
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by Ahmadgani(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Bermuda: a myth, mystery or conspiracy?
Re: Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing by chidiebere2020(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
You won't find it on any official map and you won't know when you cross the line, but according to some people, the Bermuda Triangle is a very real place where dozen of ships, planes and people have disappeared with no good explanation. Since a magazine first coined the phrase "Bermuda Triangle" in 1964, the mystery has continued to attract attention. When you dig deeper into most cases, though, they're much less mysterious. Either they were never in the area to begin with, they were actually found, or there's a reasonable explanation for their disappearance.

Does this mean there's nothing to the claims of so many who have had odd experiences in the Bermuda Triangle? Not necessarily. Scientists have documented deviations from the norm in the area and have found some interesting formations on the seafloor within the Bermuda Triangle's boundaries. So, for those who like to believe in it, there is plenty fuel for the fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways In Which Time Travel Maybe Possible / UPDATE:18 World Worst Engineering Mistakes(pics) / India To Create Robot Soldiers For Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.