Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Jay Sleek Is A Fraud - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Sleek Is A Fraud (4657 Views)

Download Ikechukwu – Tonight Ft 2face [prod. Jay Sleek] / Donjazzy Snubs Jay Sleek At Industry Night / SteveRock Ft. Iceprince (oleku) - Superfly. produced by jay sleek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by HueyFlyger: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2009

FLoss a.k.a badman floss is a member of the naija dublin based group MILLAS.

Song Title – Money o’clock
Artist – FLOSS ft moffi.

*Please, the song is not yet mixed nor mastered and i was suppose to re-vocal it once i get back to naija.*

Early this morning while I was checking up one of the naija blogs I saw the new single from tuface and I was so excited since I am one of his biggest fan only to find out that the beat of his new single ‘implication’ was the same beat that I paid for and recorded in September before I had to rush back to Dublin with hope of coming back to Nigeria this December to finish the song and launch it as the first single off my upcoming album.

I can’t believe that ‘jay sleek’ the producer will resell the beat we made together and I even paid him in Euros, the concept of the beat was all mine. I trusted this dude and he thinks he can play a fast one. I don’t want to believe that 2face heard my own song and still went ahead to record with the beat. Jay sleek knows that am supposed to launch that song as my first single as soon as I come back to Nigeria this Xmas. I strongly think that’s the reason why they released the tuface new single claiming that it was leaked because they know that I will be back in Nigeria in few days to finish the song and release it. At least now I can understand why ‘Jay Sleek’ refused to pick my calls all this while until he finally changed his phone number.

With all due respect to 2baba, I can’t believe he can be in the middle of all this dirty game. This is fraud as long as am concerned and I will make sure I get justice. Jay sleek is a scammer for doing this and for the first that am working with a Nigerian based producer – I got ripped. Is it because am not based in Nigeria…, Maybe I would have been silent because 2face is involved but it is too much to bear.

Listen to both songs here: http://nigerianhiphop.net/blog/2009/12/12/jay-sleek-is-a-fraud/
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by rapjunkie(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2009
any truth in this?
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by semid4lyfe(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2009
Na today! E don tey wey yansh dey back na.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by chukudibab(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2009
dude if all he said was true, he show sue both 2face n his manager or so. . . .
habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, e no good at all. angry angry angry
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by pureminded: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2009
F,uck this STUPID STUNT jor , wettin this boyz they take us call self ? angry

First Komo , now Flooss abi wettin u call am, Tuface and STUNT embarassed

Let's listen to the song and enjoy and make comment , don't give us stupid stunt to push song jor angry

Liarsz
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by rockyfela(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2009
Hiss abe4g tell the guyoo. If u get the song 1st y u no release am? na 2face steal ur song? abi him meet the very producer he brought up to give am beat and them produce hot joint now u wan spoil am. Enjoy the jam jo cos it is a banger.

komo and d rest no succeed 2 bring am down, na u wan try?
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by rockyfela(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2009
y'all should blame the producer not 2face if its true,
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2009
Who is Jay Sleek?
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by pureminded: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Who is Jay Sleek?

Na one bomboclat like that embarassed
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by seemama: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2009
i am ashamed of Nigerians,imagine wot someone is asking if there is any truth in the matter, tuface new single was leaked on friday and this guy dropped his own on saturday as soon as he heard tuface version cuz am sure if he dropped his own verion a week later nobody will beileve him, this will be the case of a rich man dat takes a poorman's land, in nigeria the rich man is always right and the poor should not talk,, is dat the case,the youngman floss who have paid a producer for a beat months ago and know he is hearing a bigger artist using it,where is the justice in nigeria,i pray injustice will come to anyone that supports it, this is simple jay sleek resold the beat to tuface,lets not forget dat jay sleek lives in 2face house and is his in house producder, tuface can be innocent as usual but jay sleek is not
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by badman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2009
if this story is true(though i prefer 2face version), hope u aint just folding ur arms waiting for nairaland comments, i believe u a wise man so act fast and do something quick else it wud soon be another forgotten case.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by seemama: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2009
badman:

if this story is true(though i prefer 2face version), hope u aint just folding your arms waiting for nairaland comments, i believe u a wise man so act fast and do something quick else it wud soon be another forgotten case.

is not about the one u prefer,it is about the truth, i thought we want to rebrand Nigeria,now our own music industry is home for fraudsters dat call demselves producers, Nigerian support eveil alot,we can never move forward cuz of our evil ways, if this floss guy is ur brother i wonder wot ur opinion would have been, my people say if dem carry another person dead body e go be like say na firwood but if na ur brother deadbody then u go know say na person dey the coffin, it is a shame.before before na terry g wahala now jay sleek want to join the league,
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by badman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
seemama:

is not about the one u prefer,it is about the truth, i thought we want to rebrand Nigeria,now our own music industry is home for fraudsters dat call demselves producers, Nigerian support eveil alot,we can never move forward cuz of our evil ways, if this floss guy is your brother i wonder wot your opinion would have been, my people say if dem carry another person dead body e go be like say na firwood but if na your brother deadbody then u go know say na person dey the coffin, it is a shame.before before na terry g wahala now jay sleek want to join the league,

its either u cant read or u dont understand wat u re reading, this aint the first case we seeing on nairaland, i simply made a statement and advice a brother to act fast or u expect me to take jay sleek to court or wat??
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by seemama: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
lol,take him to court lol, no shaking sha
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by prudentcy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
sue j-sleek NOW!
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by punchlinee: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2009
lmfao, do u even know how many producers do this ??
do u know how many microphones terry g has tested on already sold beats ? grin
you are not the first person man , take heart and be strong
am sure he will apologize to u and call u like terry g called shakar el swagga.
maybe 2face paid him more than you paid him , if na u nko.,
if u pay 500euro and someone offers 5000 euro, u no go sell am ?? that 4500 times 9 profit man
na money matter my brother ,
take heart , and get anOda producer . this is what we call ASCAMBO ONE ! you have just been SCAMMED
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by damola1: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2009
Besides the beats, the floss faction is crap, but still don't justify taking his beats,
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by damola1: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2009
Also, this floss is actually the one copying 2baba,

I listened to both version, and if truly 2face's own was the copy, then it wouldn't be as clear as it's, however the one from floss is not that clear,

Reminds me of when the igbo boys dropped WC cds, and the crap dubbing was very evident,
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by youngdee(m): 1:05am On Dec 14, 2009
Hmmm, una don start again people, Why must it be Tu baba you wanna bring down, he is too much for y'all
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by tosinaded(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2009
and am like wuts 2face's own inside the matter
hissssssssss
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2009
pureminded:

Na one bomboclat like that embarassed
lol mo ti gbo
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by seemama: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

and am like wuts 2face's own inside the matter
hissssssssss
it is because the beat was resold to 2face,u cant tell the story without 2face,
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by tosinaded(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2009
it is because the beat was resold to 2face,u cant tell the story without 2face

seemama, am only responding to the guy's intervies
tha says
With all due respect to 2baba, I can’t believe he can be in the middle of all this dirty game
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by seemama: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
ok then
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by Genuflect(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
Na wa for 2 face and all these scandals sef
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by punchlinee: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
tuface may not even know that some one has paid for the beat b4, maybe jay sleek didnt even tell him ,
tuface has no fault here ,  its between jay sleek or whoever and the buyer.
make una leave tuface out of d matter.
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL ''''UNILATERAL MISTAKE IN A LAW OF CONTRACT IN BUSINESS LAW'''.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by Amya(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2009
Give the guy a break! If anybody  is in the guys shoes they would be screaming blue murder too. The producer is criminally liable., and so does tuface, though indirectly.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by punchlinee: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
Amya:

Give the guy a break! If anybody  is in the guys shoes they would be screaming blue murder too. The producer is criminally liable., and so does tuface, though indirectly.

under business law, tuface is not liable if he doesnt know that the beat has been sold to smomeone b4, like i said b4 thats what they call unilateral mistake ,it is not mutual mistake
and or intention to commit the action was done by the producer
it is only by the producer,that will be held liable even if u take it to 330 courts in england.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by molecule22: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
wat is u want from him
wat is ur imagination
wat is it u think about him
he is just GODS creation

please cant u guys just give him a breathing face, his he d only one in NIGERIA?floss omo na turn by turn beg baba God make e reach ur turn, thats the simple truth, wish u all the best
TU BABA, this one fit enter yankee go bring Grammys, i dey feeel u die, i'll like to get implicated too one day, i mean strong implications
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by freshbuoy: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2010
all these producers sef. . .wayo wayo people in lagos too much
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
apparently, this dude is only intersted in a basket full of sympathies and "ee-yahhs" and "pele". if you were really cheated then be professional about it and sue whoever needs to be sued. if it's not handled properly, you're bound to lose on a major scale. Tuface has more recognition than you do anywhere in Nigeria. having said that, tuface rocked the tune better even though it looks like he has been implicated.
Re: Jay Sleek Is A Fraud by eldee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
punchlinee:

tuface may not even know that some one has paid for the beat b4, maybe jay sleek didnt even tell him ,
tuface has no fault here ,  its between jay sleek or whoever and the buyer.
make una leave tuface out of d matter.
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL ''''UNILATERAL MISTAKE IN A LAW OF CONTRACT IN BUSINESS LAW'''.

WTF!!! Which kind lie be that?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana / Yinka Ayefele Lyrics / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.