Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

So In LOVE – Joseph Benjamin (iamjbenjamin) Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So In LOVE – Joseph Benjamin (iamjbenjamin) Download (606 Views)

2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) / Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound) / I Am In Love With IYA JOGBO Of Wetin Dey Family(radio Continental) Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So In LOVE – Joseph Benjamin (iamjbenjamin) Download by giztzone(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2017
DOWNLOAD HERE==> http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/so-in-love-joseph-benjamin.html
MUSIC::So In LOVE – Joseph Benjamin (iamjbenjamin) Download

Really i never knew Joseph Benjamin was a great singer not until i listened to this his latest Single So in Love.

Lyrics

Verse:

No one ever make me feel the way you do.
Must admit I’m stuck on you, wrapped around your love.
It’s just the little things you do,
That keep me running back to you.
Chorus:

Oh I’m So in love, I’m so in love with you.
So in love with you.
So in love, I’m so in love with you.
So in love with you.

awhh (10x)

Verse:

I can never imagine life without you in it. How did I ever live before you came and changed my world.
No matter how far I may go,
Love keeps me running back home.
Chorus:

So in love with you.
So in love with you.

awh (10x)

Bridge:

No matter how far I may go
Love keeps me running back home.

Chorus:

So in love with you.
So in love with you.

Till fade.
DOWNLOAD HERE==> http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/so-in-love-joseph-benjamin.html

(1) (Reply)

New Music Video: Emirat Omookun FT Beambo Taylor - Sunmomi / Meek Mill Ft. Young Thug – Backboard / Download Mp3: Terry G – Jaye Jaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.