Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? (470 Views)

The Unrighteous Shall Not Inherit The Kingdom Of God - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55am On Mar 01, 2017
What does it mean that the one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10)?
Re: What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any takers? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? by ichuka(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmm,I believe it's talking more about corporate work in the house of God.
Example is Evangelism,that is those that preaches the gospel will be nourished spiritually and physically
Matt10:10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Re: What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What does it mean that the one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10)?

Answers in the suggested link

https://www.gotquestions.org/2-Thessalonians-3-10-no-work-eat.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Going To Church Take Some Body To Heaven? / I Show You A More Excellent Way. / My Thought About Science And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.