Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,104 members, 7,825,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Nine Satanic Statements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nine Satanic Statements (1903 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nine Satanic Statements by satan: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2007
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by mrmayor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2007
satan:

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Mr Satan,you last point is sooooo true!
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by hannydarl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
Satan you looking for followers?
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Aproko(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
satan!!! na you be this? so how is hell? grin grin
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Hailing SATAN,"hail myself"!!!!!!
thanks for sharing this great informations here on NL, What a big previllage to seekers of wisdom and knowledge to learn,though i wanted to share this by myself before you did,really appriciate you .,now i think these "Right hand path" persons may still love more explanation about the
[/size] 9 satanic statements,from 1-9 for better understanding.i knew many perharps,would drop some questions?.,here i explain each N°'s  from 1- 9.

satan:

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

* Doctrine: Indulgence, not abstinence

* Satanism is a World-Affirming Religion, not a World-Rejecting One

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

* Satanism as the Worship of Truth

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

*  Satanism as the Worship of Truth 

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

Ethics: Love those who deserve it

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

* Satanism and violence

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

* Ethics: Responsibility to the responsible
    * Elitism and Satanism: The responsible elite should lead the others
    * Satanism and the Environment

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

* A religion of the flesh
    * Satan is the darkforce in nature: Human life is evil

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

Sin, its history and usage in Satanism

Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by platinumnk(f): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2009
I Rebuke u with the BLOOD of JESUS

Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2009
[size=13pt] Rebuke who?., ooops!" you missed"!.,for that Guys name dont work on me.,and in all you are curently challengeing without even having self-confidence.,how dare you??  of little faith,challengeing an anointed man of Satan?. and even though that Blood is totally powerless and useless to the supernaturals of this world,Guest what?.i drinks Jesus blood as "red wine" and  it is absolutely good when eating worldly twisted meats.,Hey,Real things happens in this world***Dont be decieve with the so_ called bible that will lead you to trouble,thinking it can save u?.[/size]
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Maykelly(f): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
Rubbish angry rubbish angry rubbish angry Total rubbish angry. pls throw into the garbage angry angry angry
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by tkb417(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
all of una will land in the pit of hell soon

murfckers

@satan
how are your activities in hell?
are you tormenting abachas and co grin
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Maykelly(f): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2009
bloody Liar you are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and bloody statements
Re: The Nine Satanic Statements by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions! [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Out With Your Knowledge Of The Bible / Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication. / Theory Of Evolution Under Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.