Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! (711 Views)

ACCOUNTING JOBS Accountant At Fadac Resources And Services / ROOM FOR HOTEL JOBS / Hotel Jobs Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! by Kidman03(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
A new 16 room boutique hotel located in Lekki Phase 1 is looking to hire an accountant.

REQUIREMENTS
Either a male/female and resident on the island and environs.
HND/Degree in accounting is preferred.
Must have worked in similar role in a new age hotel for not less than 1 year.
Must not be more than 38years
Must have a good command of English (writing and speaking)

JOB DESCRIPTION
(1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.

SALARY
N80,000 - N90,000/monthly

Please send CV to: gravitynigeria@outlook.com with ACCOUNTANT as the subject of the email.
Deadline is March 14, 2017.
Goodluck!
Re: Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! by ekanDamie: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
if you need training on SAGE 50 and QuickBooks and you in Lagos check my profile and contact me. very affordable
Re: Hotel Jobs: Accountant Required Urgently! by Kidman03(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2017
ekanDamie:
if you need training on SAGE 50 and QuickBooks and you in Lagos
check my profile and contact me. very affordable

If required, will be in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Invite For Navy Aptitude Test / Office Assistants And Typists Needed / Roche Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.