Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Supposed 'AIG' Of The 'NPF' Denies Identity In Other To Dodge Responsibility. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Supposed 'AIG' Of The 'NPF' Denies Identity In Other To Dodge Responsibility. (368 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Busted: Fake AIG Apprehended In Abuja With 11 ATM Cards / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supposed 'AIG' Of The 'NPF' Denies Identity In Other To Dodge Responsibility. by engrpheleeks(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello friends, early this morning, I was going through my facebook and this is the post I saw made by one of my facebook friends.

'There's a mob action going on in Umuahia now (Isi-gate).
If you have the phone number(s) of the police swift response team kindly share in my inbox.'

I quickly opened Google in another tab to get the supposed necessary phone numbers which I got and inboxed it to my friend. Few minutes later he replied that the person who picked the call on the other end said 'Wrong number'

Meanwhile, the lives of two youths (a young male and female) are in danger as a result of the angry mob.

My friend had to post a screenshot of the numbers we got online that is claimed to be hotlines of the 'Nigerian police force'. Below are photos from the screenshots. What's your say on this

(1) (Reply)

Police Killed A Young Man In Aba!!! / Man Arrested For Raping 13-year-old In-law.. / My Encounter With An Online 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.