Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fero - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fero (1081 Views)

Clean Used Fero Pace2 4GLTE 16gb 2gb 13MP For Sale 22k / Fero F1100 For Sale. / Fero Mobile Launches Bigtime In Naija!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fero by ariksonconnect: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fero by omoskenso(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guy... Come and clear ur name nau, hv been seeing this fraud alert all around NL since morning angry
Re: Fero by ariksonconnect: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
omoskenso:
Guy... Come and clear ur name nau, hv been seeing this fraud alert all around NL since morning angry
Truthfully he bought a device from our store and unfortunately the device has a defect;which i didnt know of. Agreed to refund him is initial payment by Friday or weekend if he can't make it during week day;or he should take another device similar to the xperia Z5 but he also objected,guess he wasn't satisfied with coming on Friday or weekend so he reacted by writing on Nairaland.
NOTE:I DIDNT OBJECT TO REFUND HIM,GIVE HIM A SIMILAR DEVICE OR GET HIM ANOTHER XPERIA Z5,ONLY TOLD HIM TO COME ON FRIDAY OR WEEKEND, IF HE WON'T BE AVAILABLE DURING THE WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
ariksonconnect:
Truthfully he bought a device from our store and unfortunately the device has a defect;which i don't know. Agreed to refund him is initial payment by Friday or weekend if he can't make it during week day.And thats it,guess he wasn't satisfied with coming on Friday or weekend so i reacted by writing on here.
NOTE:I DIDNT OBJECT TO REFUND HIM,ONLY TOLD HIM TO COME ON FRIDAY OR WEEKEND, IF HE WINT BE AVAILABLE DURING THE WEEK.
Let the refund happen first and I'd be glad to update everyone, Friday isn't far, neither is the weekend. Did you put my own timing into consideration? I had to visit your store twice in 2 days and still very little was done about it. You merely asked that I returned the phone and at the same time leave the money with you and allow you time to get the refund, you didn't stipulate a time frame for that to happen.

Am I supposed to skip work everyday to visit your store and hassle you for my money or a proper phone? Come on, you are the same person who refuses to do deliveries because of "experience" with Jumia and Konga.
Re: Fero by omoskenso(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
ariksonconnect:
Truthfully he bought a device from our store and unfortunately the device has a defect;which i didnt know of. Agreed to refund him is initial payment by Friday or weekend if he can't make it during week day;or he should take another device similar to the xperia Z5 but he also objected,guess he wasn't satisfied with coming on Friday or weekend so he reacted by writing on Nairaland.
NOTE:I DIDNT OBJECT TO REFUND HIM,GIVE HIM A SIMILAR DEVICE OR GET HIM ANOTHER XPERIA Z5,ONLY TOLD HIM TO COME ON FRIDAY OR WEEKEND, IF HE WON'T BE AVAILABLE DURING THE WEEK.
Alright... he said he needs refund and also says friday is okay, communication is d key, u guys shud talk things through.
Re: Fero by ibawon(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Baba i dey eye BB Priv, But this FRAUD ALERT HENN, bro please do something.
Blessings
Re: Fero by ariksonconnect: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
ibawon:
Baba i dey eye BB Priv, But this FRAUD ALERT HENN, bro please do something.
Blessings
Good afternoon, make your order if you want to.
Really not at fault in regards to the complain of the Fruad alert from the customer. It's just impatience
Re: Fero by nenergy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Am I supposed to skip work everyday to visit your store and hassle you for my money or a proper phone?
He asked you to come on Friday or weekend, this your comment on Nairaland is too forward. You should have been patience till Saturday at least. What happens after you get your refund, will he get his reputation back? It not fair on your part!
Re: Fero by ariksonconnect: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
NEW ARRIVAL

HUAWEI
P9 LITE - N80,000
MATE 7 - N85,000
MATE 9 - N160,000

SAMSUNG
S7 EDGE DUOS - N210,000
S7 BRAND NEW - N175,000
S7 DUOS - N165,000
S7 - N160,000
S6 EDGE - N140,000
S6 EDGE - N135,000

A7 2016 - N135,000
A7 - N85,000
J5 PRIME - N95,000

LG
G4 - N75,000

IPHONE
7 128GB - N300,000
7 PLUS 128GB. - N360,000

TECNO
PHANTOM 5 - N50,000
PHANTOM 6 - N80000
PHANTOM 6 PLUS - N100,000

INFINIX
ZERO 3 - N50,000
HOT S. - N50,000

HTC
M9 - N85,000
M9 - N70,000

1 Like

Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
nenergy:

He asked you to come on Friday or weekend, this your comment on Nairaland is too forward. You should have been patience till Saturday at least. What happens after you get your refund, will he get his reputation back? It not fair on your part!
What happens when I bring this to the public on Saturday, you know how many people, maybe yourself would have been in my situation? Also, I stated that no definite date was set, his post about Friday or Saturday is a big lie, I quote "leave both the phone and money here, and allow me time to work on getting you a refund"
Someone who told me that his friend wasn't able to refund me because he doesn't do mobile transfers and next moment, he isn't with his card and the friend shows up, saying he doesn't do refunds at all.

If you need clarification, ask, don't jump to conclusions based on assumptions. Besides, did you read where I said time is a factor? would you leave you job and help me go to Computer Village on Friday or Saturday to pick up the money or perhaps hassle them for the money? You clearly haven't had an issue with certain types of people before hence your picture perfect mirage of everything panning out perfectly.

As for me, I'd fix the device and use it, I'm already working on that, just be careful and deal at your own risk.
Re: Fero by nenergy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lexmeizta:

What happens when I bring this to the public on Saturday, you know how many people, maybe yourself would have been in my situation? Also, I stated that no definite date was set, his post about Friday or Saturday is a big lie, I quote "leave both the phone and money here, and allow me time to work on getting you a refund"
Someone who told me that his friend wasn't able to refund me because he doesn't do mobile transfers and next moment, he isn't with his card and the friend shows up, saying he doesn't do refunds at all.

If you need clarification, ask, don't jump to conclusions based on assumptions. Besides, did you read where I said time is a factor? would you leave you job and help me go to Computer Village on Friday or Saturday to pick up the money or perhaps hassle them for the money? You clearly haven't had an issue with certain types of people before hence your picture perfect mirage of everything panning out perfectly.

As for me, I'd fix the device and use it, I'm already working on that, just be careful and deal at your own risk.

I see you're an employee. Businesses are not perfect, when things go wrong as long as they're communicating with you...give them time to resolve it. Maybe one day you'll own a business, then you'll know that sh*t happens and you'll learn the virtue of patience. Good luck with your refund and success in your endeavours.
Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
nenergy:

I see you're an employee. Businesses are not perfect, when things go wrong as long as they're communicating with you...give them time to resolve it. Maybe one day you'll own a business, then you'll know that sh*t happens and you'll learn the virtue of patience. Good luck with your refund and success in your endeavours.

Thank you very much, "businesses are not perfect" exactly, that's why I went back there all calm and not guns blazing. If you followed the thread, you'd see where the supposed person who didn't have money for a refund called me yesterday evening to bargain for a Brand new iPhone 7,128GB and was even discussing payment terms with me.

How do you not have 90k for a refund to save your business but you have almost 300k to pay for another phone? I only got agitated when he told me to my face that he wasn't going to refund, not that he didn't have the money or was cash strapped, but blatantly said he won't refund a dime even after intervention from other individuals who heard the case. They even told him "Oga everybody dey refund, even me refund last week".

You get my point?

1 Like

Re: Fero by nenergy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lexmeizta:

I only got agitated when he told me to my face that he wasn't going to refund, not that he didn't have the money or was cash strapped, but blatantly said he won't refund a dime even after intervention from other individuals who heard the case. They even told him "Oga everybody dey refund, even me refund last week".

You get my point?

Wow! Oga ariksonconnect that's not how to treat a customer. Please resolve this matter, NL is a terrible place to earn a bad reputation. Apologies Lexmeizta , I totally understand how you feel now.
Re: Fero by ariksonconnect: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
nenergy:

Wow! Oga ariksonconnect that's not how to treat a customer. Please resolve this matter, NL is a terrible place to earn a bad reputation. Apologies Lexmeizta , I totally understand how you feel now.
Good evening Alex,the above person stated you called you or own the device isn't Mr Arikson it's KINGSLY ENAERU(DIALER COMMUNICATIONS) https://www.facebook.com/humblekiss. kindly specific for clarity please.
Thanks
Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fero by ariksonconnect: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Thanks chief, follow up and now you'd see the blame game is being played, already pushing it onto his colleague, even dropping his facebook page. Now imagine leaving both phone and money with them, calls and visits won't even suffice.
No Blame game here Mr Alex;That's the fact,I personally agreed to a refund on Friday or Weekend as the phone was sold though me or a replacement yesterday and you objected;unknowing to the defect the deviceyou purchased earlier had.Its an office there's no way one will run away with your intial Payment to Enaeru Kingsly.Not you making it seem like you were defrauded by Arikson.
Re: Fero by Lexmeizta: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Update on the issue, Arikson came through. We sorted things out, I appreciate everyone's contributions and effort. Kingsley didn't help much and it hurts that such person would allow someone else take the fall for such acts.
Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate your inputs.

(1) (Reply)

SUPER CLEAN WHITE Z30 PHONE For Sale---- ((((((SOLD)))))) / Clean US used Hp Elitebook 8440p / Hoover Double Door Fridge With Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.