Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife (2008 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / "Ghana Music Industry Is Poor" - Shattawale Cries Out (photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by badassProdigy(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
The ghanaian musician took to his social media page to remind his pretty wife about the first time they made love, in which the wife also replied lovingly with the caption below...
"I Knoooow, we've come a long way, you've been great the whole time"

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/you-remember-today-marks-7-years-when.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by badassProdigy(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Sapphire86(f): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Anniversary for love making!! cheesy grin

Love dey sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by EmperorShizzy: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Hehehe,those Ghanaians eh

Meanwhile Breaking News:

Prophet Joseph Ebun of Light of the Living Word Church in Lagos has awoken two people from the mortuary at Teaching Hospital Ikeja today. The two are john Amenyo 32 years old and Gabriel Opara 29 years of age. The two are guards at the said hospital and he woke them up after finding them sleeping on duty... Standby for more news

Good morning tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
How does this concern us? undecided
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Azeequeen(f): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
The same one with a typical example of the gravitational law?
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Lokoyen(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
His problem not mine.

lalasticlala
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Elnino4ladies: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azeequeen:

L grin
I saw what you did
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azeequeen:

I didn't see you again yesterday undecided
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Azeequeen(f): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I didn't see you again yesterday undecided
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Nixiepie(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2017
So we should fry stone ? undecided
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Azeequeen:

Azeezat don't act like you don't know what I am saying!

I thought we agreed you will come and collect your pant that you forgot in my house! Why didn't you come again?
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Azeequeen(f): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Azeezat don't act like you don't know what I am saying!

I thought we agreed you will come and collect your pant that you forgot in my house! We didn't you come again?
Your matter weak me sha
Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by jahsharon: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Azeequeen:

You asked for it. Here is it. Thank me later.

Re: Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife by Azeequeen(f): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

You asked for it. Here is it. Thank me later.
Lol...thank you

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Efe Proposes Marriage To Marvis At Warri Again Concert? (watch Video) / Throwback Picture Of Veteran Yoruba Actor Baba Latin Surface Online / Next Up!!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.