Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

2017 Whatsapp Tricks: How To Check Who Visited Your Whatsapp Profile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2017 Whatsapp Tricks: How To Check Who Visited Your Whatsapp Profile (3597 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Whatsapp Tricks: How To Check Who Visited Your Whatsapp Profile by Mubycrown(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whatsapp is an amazing and one of best android chatting apps.It comes with many many feature but one thing which we can’t do with it is to “know who is viewing our profile picture” We can not check this.

Now, people are demanding a important and fun feature — Who viewed my WhatsApp profile today ? WhatsApp users are curious to know who checked their WhatsApp profile today, who are spying on them, who are interested in them, who are looking up to their WhatsApp profile who might be stylishly crushing on you again and again and more.

It will be a fun if we can track this like other cool prank websites..

I am sure you always want to know that who is viewing your whatsapp profile everyday ,who is reading your status and a lot more like this.

Well you can do all these stuff just by an android app. Off course this app is not available in google play store. I am giving download link for this app.

You can know who visited or viewed my whatsapp profile with the help of Android app thats called WhatsApp Prifile Notification

Download whatsapp from the link given above....After downloading it ,just perform following steps to get know who viewed my whatsapp profile:

1. Install the app and run it.
2. Hit the big green colored Scan button.
3. Done.

In a few seconds it scans all your contacts to find out who viewed your WhatsApp profile today or in the last few days. Once it has examined all your contacts, it will show a complete list of all the users who have visited your profile on WhatsApp that day.

About This App:-

WhatsApp – Who Viewed Me? is the first and only free Android (2.3+) app that allows you to discover who visits your WhatsApp profile in a quick and easy way. Are you ready to know the truth in the most used instant messaging app like a real spy?
★★★

‘WhatsApp – Who Viewed Me?’ amazing features:

★ Stop wondering ‘who visits my profile in Wassap?’.
★ App with simple and usable interface.No complications!
★ Find out who visits your WhatsApp profile.
★ With Whatsap Spy you will know he / she likes you… Discover the truth!
★ App 100% Free No in-app purchases of any kind. Only ads.
★ Watsapp Spy can be installed on the SD card from your Android device and save memory… Good, right?
★ The app is frequently updated in order to fix bugs and improve product. We like developing HQ applications that users love!

Note: Due to system connections WhatsApp, WhatsApp Spy has a percentage of 93.71% succesful. If the app does not work properly close and then run it.

WhatsApp Spy (Spy) has no relationship with WhatsApp Inc,. Important Note: This application does not work… It’s only good for joking with friends..

Know who Checked your Whatsapp on iOS

IF you are IOS user than there are a good news for you.Now you can spy anyone with this app.You need to pay extra pennie for this.

WRevealer is another app which allows you to find out who’s stalking you on WhatsApp. Unlike most apps which are first available on Android, this application is available only on iOS devices and unfortunately there’s no Android version available.

WRevealer is a Cydia tweak for iOS 8, 9 + devices which allows you to see your profile visitors. It works on both iPad and iPhone, but it requires you to jailbreak your device.

If it is, then you can quickly check who visited your WhatsApp profile. It’s a paid tweak, but they do provide a one-day trial which you can use to see if it works for real. If you are not satisfied with it, you cancel your subscription.

How to Use WRevealer?

1. Install WRevealer on your device (assuming that you already know how to install an app on iOS).
2. After installation, when you open it, you will see a login screen. The app requires you to log in before you can use any of its features. You may create an account if you are comfortable.
3.Then open WhatsApp on your phone -> Contacts -> Refresh
4.Once you have done that, come back to WRevealer and hit the ‘Search’ button on the right side.

It’ll take some time to process and then present you the report in the following format: Phone Number|Date|Time

Here is one more trick:-

1-Open your whatsapp
2-Go to account settings
3-Go to privacy settings
4-Make your status visibility to everyone.
5-Put this as your status “Hey you! Yes you..if you’re looking at my profile, just drop me a message.”

This is very funny.Use it and you will know.

Final Words:-

What are you waiting for to discover who views your WhatsApp profile? Now you can do it with ‘WhatsApp – Who Viewed Me?’ app!

So from now its very simple to know who viewed my whatsapp profile .Share this best whatsapp tricks with your friends.If you have any question feel free to ask in comment
for the app check

http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/02/2017-whatsapp-tricks-how-to-check-who.html

(1) (Reply)

Looking for Web Hosting? Get it from Just N1,000/mo with Free Domain / ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** / Become A Hacker With These 20 Tips For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.