Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 100k That Will Not Affect My Job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Start With 100k That Will Not Affect My Job (493 Views)

Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Which Business Can I Start With 600k / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 100k That Will Not Affect My Job by hedris200: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
i work in a private company, but i need to double my hustle because i don't know where we are heading to in Nigeria

please i need to start a business with 100k that won't affect my job

i know i can get solution here on Nairaland
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k That Will Not Affect My Job by Ysakaws1: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
hedris200:
i work in a private company, but i need to double my hustle because i don't know where we are heading to in Nigeria

please i need to start a business with 100k that won't affect my job

i know i can get solution here on Nairaland

I advice you do the investment i do, and i bet you in one year, you might want to quit your job and establish yourself. But unlucky for you, the investment is started with 220 euros (135k presently)

You can earn 1890euros(1m naira) in one, two, or three months, depending on how fast and hardworking you are. An unprecedented one happened recently, when a lady earned her first 1m in 8days. So if you are cool, let me know.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100k That Will Not Affect My Job by julifem(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sign up for $50 Welcome No Deposit Bonus. Allocate the free $50 to invest with their best top traders and start earning without lifting a finger. (E.g. $20 to trader number 1, $10 to trader number 2, another $10 to trader number 3 and last $10 to the number 4 on their list.

Contact my signature for Whatsapp number for more details.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Product From Zenithcash Dot Webs Dot Com? / How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. / How To Earn BITCOIN While You Sleep!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.