Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

# Bbnaija – Big Brother’ S Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / # Bbnaija – Big Brother’ S Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks (711 Views)

4 Sitting Positions That Reveals a Woman,s Real Personality / BREAKING! Lagbaja's Real Face Exposed(photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

# Bbnaija – Big Brother’ S Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks by 08064978510(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
For today’s challenge the Housemates got asked to visually represent Big Brother’s omnipotent presence in a portrait of him. They were given paint, brushes and a blank canvas then tasked with letting their imaginations “run wild!”
HoH, TTT hadn’t even finished reading out the Task and the Housemates were already buzzing! They then started discussing what Biggie might look like and their ideas were quite fascinating and diverse.
TBoss thought that he wasn’t “handsome” in the classic sense but was attractive in a “rough” and rugged way in addition to having locs! Bisola thought he was tall, dark and handsome as well as sharp and well dressed.
TTT took a more conceptual approach describing that he saw Biggie as a supreme, omnipotent being but one without a face and dual personalities. On the one hand the fact that he “saw all” made him like a diety “with light around his head” but because he was also a trickster TTT said he saw “black arms, claws and a fish tail.”
His stream of consciousness ended off the conversation and they immediately got to work sketching their outlines!
See How Big brother Looks bellow according to each Housemate…
Re: # Bbnaija – Big Brother’ S Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks by greaterlove001: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm sure he takes breastmilk.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry / Snapple Commercial Makes Insensitive Reference About Africa Malaria And 419 Scam / Question Of The Day (for All Singles). Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.