Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? (347 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by flexdav: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
pls house i need u to look into this. is't right for a pastor wife to name a child if the pastor is not around? cos i ve never heard it before.
Re: Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
We need to contact Ifa for immediate answers cheesy
Re: Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
ls the pastors wife not a human being like his husband, abeg, let either him, her or you name your child, pray and dedicate the child to God and move on, next story jare sad

1 Like

Re: Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by LAFO: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
You don't need a Pastor to name a child....

You can call any christian to name your child....

Calling your pastor to name your child is a honour to your pastor.

Anyone can name a child.

1 Like

Re: Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
You can and should name your child. The crowd is also not necessary.
Re: Is't Right For A Pastor Wife To Name A Child? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yea since most persons named in the Bible were by priests and not their wives. Don't listen to those saying that you should name your child yourself. But if you feel that you want to, no problem it's your choice

(1) (Reply)

Why Children Of M.O.G Are Bad!!! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.