Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai (862 Views)

Get Most Discounted And Cheapest Flight Fair From Dorizom Travels / Please Help,which Of Our ATM Cards Can Shop Abroad / Which Local Airline Is The Cheapest In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai by teebidap: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello NL,Pls what's the cheapest Airline/flight rate to dubai (2 way return ticket) and also the cheapest hotel..Duration is BTW March 18-26 (3 adults)

Kindly help a brother out....Thanks
Re: PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai by Onwando(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
I also have few issues regarding my visa procurement. a guy is processing a dubai work visa for me. I have paid half of the money but as recently as yesterday, he demanded I should pay an extra 50k that he needs someone to do my thumb printing there. also the company will pay fr my ticket. my question is how genuine do you see this? Pls help me out
Re: PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai by kroomtravels: 1:03am On May 18, 2017
Onwando:
I also have few issues regarding my visa procurement. a guy is processing a dubai work visa for me. I have paid half of the money but as recently as yesterday, he demanded I should pay an extra 50k that he needs someone to do my thumb printing there. also the company will pay fr my ticket. my question is how genuine do you see this? Pls help me out
no one can do your thumb printing for you.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai by GBASKY: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do you like to save yourself some good amount of money on airfares to any country in the world?

Kindly contact us at T.I.K travels on 07030666803 (whatsapp also) for all your bookings at a very reasonable price that you cannot resist.

Thank you
Re: PLS Help !!! Which airline has the cheapest flight Rate to dubai by GBASKY: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do you like to save yourself some good amount of money on airfares to any country in the world?

Kindly contact us at T.I.K travels on +2347030666803 (whatsapp also) for all your bookings at a very reasonable price that you cannot resist.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Flight Tickets From Nigeria To Other Countries - Drop Your Enquiries Here / Lela's Beijing Mulim Tour / Rio De Jainero, The City Where Jesus Speaks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.