Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers (2727 Views)

Who Can Vouch For Domainking For Wordpress Site Hosting? / Tfhost.ng Customers Thread / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
hostx:

We will login to your client area and access the server from there if it is still running.

Thank you.

I really thank you and I appreciate you unlocking my domain and providing me epp code to move my domain from domainking. Thanks very very much. I greatly appreciate your efforts and services. But my website files are the most valuable assets I still have tied down with domainking. I will be more than happy if you can generate the offline backup of my files. Thanks very much in advance. I'm the one with ticket id 699410.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Sent you a mail with obasy09@gmail.com
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by INFOTECH2: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2017
hostx:

Yes lanre, we can generate a backup for you from the DomainKing.ng servers (if the hosting server is still alive at this moment). We will login to the cPanel and generate a backup for you.

If you have domains, we will give you the EPP Codes and Unlock them.

Thank you.

Good day

When you unlock th domains and give th code, if I do not transfer immediately, would I still be able to visit the site?
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by rioemmanuel(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
JideTheBlogger:

refund ke? from who? maybe after they get out ....

Read this : http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2017/03/domainking-owners-arrested-in-india.html
Jude, how can one get the backup or does it mean it is not recoverable
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
rioemmanuel:

Jude, how can one get the backup or does it mean it is not recoverable

I don't know how you can get back up right now if you can't access your cPanel and your blog. I backed up before NIRA shut down the site.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by rioemmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
JideTheBlogger:

I don't know how you can get back up right now if you can't access your cPanel and your blog. I backed up before NIRA shut down the site.
one of the website I hosted with has been up and running since yesterday, Im surprised
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
rioemmanuel:
one of the website I hosted with has been up and running since yesterday, Im surprised

That's good news. Maybe the Indian police are allowing to gradually free up websites that are not linked to terrorism and other crimes domainking are charged for.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
INFOTECH2:

Good day

When you unlock th domains and give th code, if I do not transfer immediately, would I still be able to visit the site?

There is no guarantee to any stability or availability of services at DomainKing, if I were you I will move out right away. If you have .ng domains, we can move them to hostx.ng for you now.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
hostx:

There is no guarantee to any stability or availability of services at DomainKing, if I were you I will move out right away. If you have .ng domains, we can move them to hostx.ng for you now.

Thank you.

My domain is .com. Can I move on to hostx?
And if I move my domain to hostx, won't I lose all my contents. I am still hoping to retrieve and backup my website contents.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
lanre316:

My domain is .com. Can I move on to hostx?
And if I move my domain to hostx, won't I lose all my contents. I am still hoping to retrieve and backup my website contents.

For now, hostx only service .ng domains but we can recommend a good .com domain provider for you. First you need to get your EPP Code which we can provide you by contacting team @ hostx.ng

I hope this helps.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
hostx:

For now, hostx only service .ng domains but we can recommend a good .com domain provider for you. First you need to get your EPP Code which we can provide you by contacting team @ hostx.ng

I hope this helps.

Yes. Thanks.

How about my second question: "And if I move my domain to hostx (or any other provider) , won't I lose all my contents. I am still hoping to retrieve and backup my website contents"
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
lanre316:

Yes. Thanks.

How about my second question: "And if I move my domain to hostx (or any other provider) , won't I lose all my contents. I am still hoping to retrieve and backup my website contents"

If we are able to access your cPanel, we should be able to move your website contents too.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by ntp1: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hi Team Hostx,

I want to thank you for good job done in getting my domain's epp code and unlocking it.

Thank guys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by Bigdreams(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
I will be needing this service very soon as I have lots of domains to move out.

Thank you for this offer.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bigdreams:
I will be needing this service very soon as I have lots of domains to move out.

Thank you for this offer.

The earlier the better, we cannot guarantee life time access to the domainking systems. If their servers go down, there is nothing further we can do to assist customers. Act now while you can.

Thank you.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by jemnak: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Indeed it's sad that domainking.ng just closed shop leaving many stranded. Seeing that there are so many people (not only on nairaland) who now need help relocating their domain names, I have decided to also lend my expertise. Reach me on jemnak@yahoo.co.uk or call right away 08030800186.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by ridbay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mail sent to team@hostx.ng, waiting for your response
hostx:

If you would give us just your email address, we can also help reset the DomainKing.ng password for you. Thereby you don't have to share your password with us. An email will be sent to you from DomainKing.ng, just copy the content of the email and send to team@hostx.ng

I believe this solves your challenge, it's just that this method will take some time and delay.
Best regards
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by callydon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Guys, please I need a reliable people I can move my domain name to. plz any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
hostx:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to first start by saying it is sad to see DomainKing.ng customers suffering from their outage, many people cannot manage their domain names or services anymore. We are deeply sorry to everyone affected. Since then we worked hard to find a way to assist people and we made it.

We are going to use this tread to assist people who need to move their domain names elsewhere. We can help you fetch all your Domain Names, EPP Codes, and transfer them ANYWHERE you want. We also giving customers the option to use HostX if interested (only for .ng domains).

We will unlock your domain names, provide you your EPP Code in 15 - 20mins after you provide us your valid login details to your DomainKing.ng account. For security and safety, you can just email team@hostx.ng with your login details to DomainKing.ng and list of domain names you want to move out.

This service is free and we welcome testimonies back to this Nairaland thread. We have so far helped over 10 customers of DomainKing to get their domain names out. You can move anywhere you want.

PSS:We are only trying to help those who need it, this service is option and free but we require testimony after every successful person is assisted. Thank you.

I have mailed u and replied your mail as well. Please Kindly help me out. My email: obasy09@gmail.com
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by lanre316: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
callydon:
Guys, please I need a reliable people I can move my domain name to.
plz any advice would be appreciated.

I will advise you to stay away from Nigerian registrar and hosting companies. I recommend hostgator, bluehost or namecheap.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by callydon(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
lanre316:

I will advise you to stay away from Nigerian registrar and hosting companies. I recommend hostgator, bluehost or namecheap.

Bros, but these foreign ones DON'T support '.com.ng' dormains coz I just tried n that's what I am getting.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by hostx: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
obasy09:

I have mailed u and replied your mail as well. Please Kindly help me out. My email: obasy09@gmail.com

Our team will get back to you, we have a bunch of queues but we have assisted a number of people already. You should get a response as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
hostx:

Our team will get back to you, we have a bunch of queues but we have assisted a number of people already. You should get a response as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you. Issues resolved.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by callydon(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2017
hostx:

You guys are very slow ooohhhh, it's been over 30hrs since I gave you guys my account details on domainking, yet you've not done anything about that.

I wonder how d guy above is saying you guys resolved his issue.
Re: Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers by ridbay(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
HOSTX...
You need to convince us that this isnt another version on Domainking, Your response rate isn't encouraging, very very very slow.
Will send message today and no response will come from you within 72 hours
Customer care services is one of the factors that rates companies over others
ridbay:
Yes, thanks for this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Session Variables / Google Adsense Ads In Blogger Blogs Now Showing On Opera Mini / Bulk Sms Business Coaching 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.