Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post (3998 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Mayourkun Drops NEW Visuals To His Song 'sope' [DOWNLOAD LINK] / Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by edwapkalmeed(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Davido the head of DMW (David music worldwide ) posted on his snapchat how he found mayourkun.The post contains a screen shot of mayourkun asking for help on davido's page on instagram but the screen shot was from a nairaland.com post .
Davido music label officially signed mayourkun last year march,the mayourkun proved himself by dropping his hit banger 'Eleko' which topped charts for months. he also won the rookie of the year at the headies award .

never knew Davido do visit nairaland.

am sure he will be laughing when he is reading you guys comment
note : davido didn't sign mayourkun from nairaland but from instagram he was just confirming the nairaland post

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by phemsie(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
What a way to have breakthrough. May my helper locate me in a miraculous manner. Can I hear a very loud amen for me...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by 14teenK: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
phemsie:
What a way to have breakthrough. May my helper locate me in a miraculous manner. Can I hear a very loud amen for me...
Nigga quit looking for a helper and help your self

14 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by LesbianBoy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
So?
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by verygudbadguy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
14teenK:
Nigga quit looking for a helper and help your self

Hahaha... You harsh gan.

Sometimes, you need an helper irrespective of your prospect, Idea or talent. It does not mean that one is lazy or not willing to strive one's way up.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Khd95(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mayourkun sev sabi song pass davido
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by CaroLyner(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khd95:
Mayourkun sev sabi song pass davido
Then how come he has only had one hit song?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by ritababe(f): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
okay
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Terryindeed: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:

Really? That boy get hit? E don blow?
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by SpecialStar(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
I know you're reading this @iam_Davido, Pls help me too.

iWant to l'owo

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:
So?

..you again

bloody hell!
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by ikorodureporta: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Lala don bookmark this...
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by frankanyiks(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Davido come look ma own
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by GetUmad: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
Which "hit"? You called that most meaningless song of all time a hit? Pls anyone who understands what he said should translate to confirm any iota of coherence in the lyrics.
He was only" fortunate" to have being popular through "over hyping".

Fact is; most people that like that thrash of a song only got to fall in love as a result of excessive and massive airplay.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Amebo123: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg we get Airforce1 too
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Solmax(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2017
I no go surprise if baba Buhari dey also visit
That why its called NAIRALAND.... great site by Seun.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Idydarling(f): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2017
I got to know about Nairaland too from Oge Okoye in one of her movies

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by osemoses1234(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
And so
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by jeff1607(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
hmmmMmmmm
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by snowden9(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
If davido is on nairaland, please help me tell him to go and charge his phone or nepa no de im area?
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by Chanchit: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lies! He might be on NL but he definitely didn't discovered the guy on NL.
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by QuietHammer(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
SpecialStar:
I know you're reading this @iam_Davido, Pls help me too.

iWant to l'owo
Yo, my nigga, god has buttered yo bread mehn, shii. I'm Davido. Send me your account details grin
Re: Davido Reveals How He Found Mayourkun With A Screenshot Of Nairaland Post by YhungPablo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
No. Instagram post not naira land jor. who u dey bobo. u tabbed nl and at d same time u enter instagram, who u dey deceive? me or lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Bally "Scores" Bisola After Confessing Love For Her And Showering Together / Lady Trolled Online After Posting Underwear Photos Of Herself On Facebook. / Regina Daniels Is Finally Pregnant As She Exposes Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.