Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. (437 Views)

Ozil: I Will Decide When I Want To Leave Arsenal, Not Other People / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. by ninnomedia: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Alexis Sanchez is set to leave Arsenal football club this summer after his unsuccessful contract talks with the club management.

The Chilean international has been in blistering form for the North London club this season with 16goals in the Premier league and it is being reported that some English clubs-Chelsea and Serie A clubs are watching the situation of the playmaker.....

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/03/01/alexis-sanchez-set-toleave-arsenal-this-summer-after-contract-negotiation-snag/

Re: Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. by Dosmay(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
lobatan..
Re: Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wenger right now

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Set To Leave Arsenal This Summer. by mastermaestro(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
He should move on quickly. I expect Ozil to exit too.

(1) (Reply)

[video] Jay Jay Okocha Vs Galatasaray (1992) First Leg / Nigeria's Fasasi Makes History At NCAA Indoor Championships In Texas / Krol To Lead Bafana Bafana Against Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.