Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso (284 Views)

Bible Translator Butchered To Death By Suspected Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso by allepivas: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2017
[center]I would like to know the meaning of this word

I do not know the correct way of writing but I think it must be one of these options[/center][center][/center]

[center]
akurafunaje
akuranfunage
a kura fun aje
a kura fun age
aku ra fun aje(age)[/center]

[center]There may be more possibilities, it was a dream I had with an orisa shouting his name

help me plis[/center]
Re: Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso by petra1(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2017
allepivas:
[center]I would like to know the meaning of this word

I do not know the correct way of writing but I think it must be one of these options[/center][center][/center]

[center]
akurafunaje
akuranfunage
a kura fun aje
a kura fun age
aku ra fun aje(age)[/center]

[center]There may be more possibilities, it was a dream I had with an orisa shouting his name

help me plis[/center]

What does the correctness matter to you. A demon calling his name to you. Just rebuke the devil and walk away .
Re: Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso by allepivas: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2017
petra1:

What does the correctness matter to you. A demon calling his name to you. Just rebuke the devil and walk away .

I care a lot, if you do not know dispense your comments and leave it to anyone who understands and who can explain me ... thanks
Re: Help Me Translator Possible Name Or Verso by petra1(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2017
allepivas:

I care a lot, if you do not know dispense your comments and leave it to anyone who understands and who can explain me ... thanks

Are you a Christian or juju man

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Overcoming The Intimidation Of The Enemy / What Make A Song A Gospel Song? / Apostle Suleiman And The Wolves ( Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.