Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm (1018 Views)

Download Mp3: French Montana & Remy MA – New Thang / AUDIO + VIDEO: Remy Ma – Melanin Magic (pretty Brown) Feat. Chris Brown / Shether – Remy Ma (nicki Minaj Diss) Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by naijaracist(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by pressplay411(m): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaracist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePWkeBYeZCY

She went innnn. She took no prisoner, complete genocide on Nicki's career.
As a Nicki fan, my advice, better stay on her lane. cos a bad reply might just end her.

Is it the best diss song? Nah. But top 5.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2017
They can make history by going the path of PAC and biggie..

Waiting for them to do the drive by shootings.

Mudafuckers angry
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by soberdrunk(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Oh boy!!! Na small thing dem dey use end person career ooo cheesy cheesy "to be the queen of rap, you have to actually rap" "the only time you touched a trigger was wen you .......... Trey Songs" "You ........... A whole empire, who you trying to be? Cookie?". The best option for Nicki nah make she do wetin we yorubas dey call "agbo ma bi won"(i hear but i nor ask them) angry angry
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by naijaracist(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2017
pressplay411:

She went innnn. She took no prisoner, complete genocide on Nicki's career.
As a Nicki fan, my advice, better stay on her lane. cos a bad reply might just end her.

Is it the best diss song? Nah. But top 5.

This is definitely one of the best diss song ever, it's really trending now at top chart box. Remy ma just ended nicki's career
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by naijaracist(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Oh boy!!! Na small thing dem dey use end person career ooo cheesy cheesy "to be the queen of rap, you have to actually rap" "the only time you touched a trigger was wen you .......... Trey Songs" "You ........... A whole empire, who you trying to be? Cookie?". The best option for Nicki nah make she do wetin we yorubas dey call "agbo ma bi won"(i hear but i nor ask them) angry angry

she just ended nicki's career lol
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by Mikylopez(f): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
lolz yhhhhh heehhehehe her ass dropped
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by Baroba(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Foolish akata women... People still doing diss records? Smh
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by martinsfm(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Considering she sampled Nas' Ether I think she did well... this will keep nicki on her toes....there are plenty diss tracks...this one is just there...
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by martinsfm(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
"You cant get online without safaree" (her promoter and web browser)

"Im wild n out bout to hit nick with the cannon" (nick cannon hosts a show titled wild n out)

"Face off, Nicolas cage" (late 90s movie by nicholas cage and john travolter)

Word plays at its peak
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by martinsfm(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Baroba:
Foolish akata women... People still doing diss records? Smh
then you nothing about rap music
Re: Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm by Diamondville(f): 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
naijaracist:

This is definitely one of the best diss song ever, it's really trending now at top chart box. Remy ma just ended nicki's career
Ended Nicki's career? instead remy's 5 minutes fame ended and the ratings for empire went down

(1) (Reply)

What Latest Gospel Song Are You Listening To? / Unilag Hostel Accomodation: Wisdom Villa Hostel For Rent@ Ifeanyi Street, Akoka, / New Artistes, “limerick” & “lyta” Signed Into YBNL Nation Record Label By Olamid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.