Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Oiltest Group Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oiltest Group Aptitude Test (1631 Views)

Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite / Graduate Recruitment At Oiltest Group, June 2018 / Nectar Group Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by fumsky002: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls anyone have idea of the pattern for oiltest group aptitude test,
is it normal gmat or different....pls any idea is helpful, a friend needs
this urgently.
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by Emaimo: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2017
fumsky002:
this urgently.

Hi bro can you help with a copy of CV so I can use the format?
floxyanwana@gmail.com
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by fumsky002: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Emaimo:

Hi bro can you help with a copy of CV so I can use the format?
floxyanwana@gmail.com

Sorry ooo for starters am a sister.....and am so sorry I cant send you my cv,
pls understand I don't know you to send my cv.....pls understand,,thnx

any other person who can assist her/him shld pls forward the same
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by GeoOla25(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
I know the format to the test, I passed , I was given an offer but I rejected it...but I won't help you with the format just because you have refused to help a sister with you CV format..even if you falsify the details, you should have given her an encouragement.
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by fumsky002: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
GeoOla25:
I know the format to the test, I passed , I was given an offer but I rejected it...but I won't help you with the format just because you have refused to help a sister with you CV format..even if you falsify the details, you should have given her an encouragement.

good for you....pls help her with ur cv...
PS....I am not the person who needs it am helping someone.
so pls keep ur knowledge.
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
GeoOla25:
Crap! undecided

1 Like

Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by Chriso2: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
i did apt test wt oiltest in 2013, then their questions is not GMAT, it is simple questions on application of physics, familiar engineering tools, simple mathematics, even English laxies & structure inclusive. d questions r up to 100 in number, but u have to be as fast/accurate as possible for u to scale through.

1 Like

Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
fumsky002:
this urgently.

how did you apply?
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by fumsky002: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2017
onyenze123:

how did you apply?

He applied via advert done in January...there were positions for admin, secretary...I saw the advert here on nairaland and forwarded it to him.
Re: Oiltest Group Aptitude Test by fumsky002: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Chriso2:
i did apt test wt oiltest in 2013, then their questions is not GMAT, it is simple questions on application of physics, familiar engineering tools, simple mathematics, even English laxies & structure inclusive. d questions r up to 100 in number, but u have to be as fast/accurate as possible for u to scale through.

thnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Medical Internship/houseofficers Opening FMC Jalingo / UBA Assessment Invite 2018/2019 / Job Seekers In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.