Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance (1009 Views)

MENTAL HEALTH: Foods That Enhance Brain Function In Kids / 8 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System / 8 Foods You Might Want To Stop Eating If You’re Constantly Farting At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance by kubusify(f): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Sexual performance can be enhanced with the help of certain foods. These foods has the ability to energize you, trigger your libido, and give you stronger orgasms. Taking these foods regularly will boost your performance in the bedroom.

Ginger
Ginger enhances one's sex life by aiding blood flow and improving artery health. It has also been shown to boost the levels of testeteron and sperm viability

GARLIC
Garlic contains an active compound called allicin which is responsible for many of it's health benefits.This compound stops plaques from building up in arteries and enhances blood flow to the joystick. It also increases the production of sperm.

Garlic also contain selenium an antioxidant necessary for sperm motility.

Meat.

Meat is a rich source of zinc. Zinc is essential for achieving sexual vitality because it stops testosterone from being converted into estrogen which is responsible for low libido. Zinc possesses protective properties which prevent free radicals from becoming part of sperm.
Visit the link for more
http://nutrifactsblog.com/blog/2017/03/02/8-foods-that-enhance-male-sexual-performance/

Re: 8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance by Dosmay(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided
Re: 8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance by yomi007k(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2017
grin

Correct bae....I dey chop 4 steady n 1 occasionally.

I view ur blog cos I no wan carry last.
Re: 8 Foods That Enhance Male Sexual Performance by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Nunu, natural fresh cow milk. The thing good grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Breast Enlargement Pills Review! Superbust: It Really Works, Order NOW! / I Need Help On Native Remedy For Appendix / Covid-19 Coronavirus Vs Dettol (show Me Ur "32")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.