Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Eat Rich Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eat Rich Nigeria (1522 Views)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Why You Should Eat Avocados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat Rich Nigeria by Jacibaby422(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Hello,

Greetings. A very refreshing morning to you. Hope this message meets you well?

I am Ambassador Adaeze- a Business and Social Entreperenuer and a Brand Ambassador Of A Fast Food Retail Store.

I got your contact via a Facebook post and decided to reach out to you with the believe that you are open minded to opportunities

I would like add you to a private Whatsapp group to share with you a revolutionary Business opportunity in the FOOD industry.

*How to be a Millionaire just by eating good and Healthy Nigerian Foods we already eat*

It is Africa's Fastest Growing Food Retail Store that rewards Millions in cash and free Foods to all their Ambassadors twice monthly.

It is such a mind blowing opportunity that is changing the lives of many all over Nigeria.

It is such a great initiative because Food is not optional for us. Everyone eats daily.

This offers us the opportunity to *Get PAID to eat*... What an amazing lifestyle.

*Eat And Earn. Eat And Get PAID!!!*
Call/whatsapp: 08136537944
Login to www.eatrich.com.ng
Invite id : ERNG105

I will add you to the Whatsapp presentation room soon so you can have full information about this life changing opportunity and then decide if you'd like to be Ambassador like me.

You have absolutely NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain by embracing this Business idea.

Thanks for taking out time to read this pre-notification message.

Do have a profitable day.

See you in the room by 6pm today.

Sincerely Yours,

Amb Adaeze Nwachukwu-Festus
Brand Ambassador

Join our whatsapp group

https:///L9tldXWqOLhJTnukUrPcc8

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Best Yam Porridge Recipe / Mini Commercial Blenders / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.