Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Luis Enrique Will Quit As Barcelona’s Coach In June - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique Will Quit As Barcelona’s Coach In June (298 Views)

Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) / Rohr Set To Quit As Super Eagles Head Coach / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Will Quit As Barcelona’s Coach In June by twinsmy: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Luis Enrique FC Barcelona manager, said he will not return next season due to the need to rest following his third season with the club.The 46-year-old’s contract expires in June and came close to stepping down from the role at the end of an historical first season in charge at Camp Nou, when he won a treble of La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champions League titles.He said he won’t continue at Barcelona next year. It’s difficult, but a decision I have thought about,He said. I need to rest. That’s the main reason why I am not going to continue.

Read more on:http://gistwebsite..com.ng/2017/03/barcelonas-coach-luis-enrique-will.html

(1) (Reply)

Long List Obama's Was Near The End / Immigrants Are Going Hungry / Next Vip 100% Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.