Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Has Npower Refuse To Pay Verified Candidate December/january - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Has Npower Refuse To Pay Verified Candidate December/january (406 Views)

NOTICE: Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / Why Do Girls Refuse To Give Their GSM Numbers Out To A Guy Who Asked Politely / Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Npower Refuse To Pay Verified Candidate December/january by jnize2(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
i have being verified and activated yet i have not seen payment, i have selected device and have being doing ,
my primary assignment work. yet no payment to carter for my self. there are many people who have not be doing their primary duty yet they received payment.

federal government should revolutionize the scheme of the Npower like that of NYSC so that monthly clearance should be made by each state. the state should take a sole responsibility of the payment and clearance verification so as to monitor the affairs of the Npower system.
if we talk we will die and if we did not talk we will also die. it better to talk and .......

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Travelling/bus Experience!!! / Submit Your Nominations For The 2017 CSO Awards NOW! / Stone Coated Step Tile From South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.