Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (59315 Views)

Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Finally! Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper Surfaces / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Donjazzy12(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
There were reports this morning that the Notorious Kidnapper Henry Chibueze alias Vampire had been killed by the Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT)

Nigerians have been asking for a photo of his lifeless body to prove he was really killed. A Facbook User and Social Media Activist Okpor Dominic shared the photo below claiming it was gotten from a "very reliable source" in Portharcourt.

When Chuzzyblog contacted him, he affirmed that the lifeless body is that of Henry Chibueze a.k.a Vampire!

See photo below:

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/03/confirmed-see-photo-of-lifeless-body-of.html

No resemblance between the two

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by tunahper(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
NCAN, Ondo state chapter ... Over to u
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol, when CHUZZY BLOG CONTACTED HIM.
NA LIE OP, YOU JUST COPIED NO NEED FOR THE SUSPENSE
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by lightwind(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
fake news...Thats not Vampire....he is out of 9ja...longtym....after he was rescued...by his men...lol fake news
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by haykes(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Criminals everywhere kill them including those with biro upthere without human feelings God will judge
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Ruggedpen: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:
Sombori's child nd brother sad

Wat a wasted life!

They would av evn donated his kidney to a sick person sad
drugs and alcohol for don mess his kidney up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Aburi001: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

Some sombie Thomas will still say the face is photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by AngelicBeing: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Serves him right, rest in pieces angry angry
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

it might be a contaminated one ogogoro

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by BlueShine(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:
Vampire that bullet can kill, is that one a vampire?

Klaus will make more vampires!grin

lol do people still watch vd ?
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
The flat heads have lost one of their industrious children grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by hedonistic: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
sinaj:

Wat a wasted life!

They would av evn donated his kidney to a sick personsad

God forbid. I rather die honorably if this animal's kidneys are the only remaining option to save my life. I wish the same for everyone I know. Imagine living with this murderous beast's body parts inside me. Tufiakwa.

His body should be burnt or dissolved in acid and cast away in a dense forest.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by enigmaticlion: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
These are 2 different people nau.
ChuzzyBlog:
There were reports this morning that the Notorious Kidnapper Henry Chibueze alias Vampire had been killed by the Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT)

Nigerians have been asking for a photo of his lifeless body to prove he was really killed. A Facbook User and Social Media Activist Okpor Dominic shared the photo below claiming it was gotten from a "very reliable source" in Portharcourt.

When Chuzzyblog contacted him, he affirmed that the lifeless body is that of Henry Chibueze a.k.a Vampire!

See photo below:

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/03/confirmed-see-photo-of-lifeless-body-of.html

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by softMarket(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueShine:

lol do people still watch vd ?

ofcourse nah...
The original get new season 4!
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by str8talk1: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
And the man died. undecided
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by enigmaticlion: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guy, same thots, the guy doesn't look like vampire.
Icecomrade:

The dead guy doesn't look like the alleged Vampire guy.

Or

Am I the only one seeing it?

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by hedonistic: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
lightwind:
fake news...Thats not Vampire....he is out of 9ja...longtym....after he was rescued...by his men...lol fake news

Since you are familiar with his movement and whereabouts, then you must be a suspect. The relevant authorities should locate you and do the needful.

CC: Seun
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by BlueShine(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:

ofcourse nah...

The original get new season 4!

it is been like 3 months i last watched any tv film..
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Icecomrade:

Or

Both look different......
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by godquality: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
He who live by the gun will die by the gun.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by mrgreen4real(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
How can one nick named himself VAMPIRE, bad name follows.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by adeyak83(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why people are so much engaged them self in bad activities that turned them against God & humanity because of this vanity life I pity his soul right now.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by pweetixandy: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You're dumb

Is Rotimi Amechi an Igbo guy ??
is henry chibueze a Yoruba guy? dumbo. someone said flatinoes and u are yapping about amaechi who is no longer the governor sef, ignoring henry CHIBUEZE. ode somebody
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by softMarket(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueShine:

it is been like 3 months i last watched any tv film..

baba, u re missing something o
u need to go and download tv series esp The originals

marselos is now the jagaban in the originals!
marselos locked klaus up in a brick wall
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Conner44: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Icecomrade:

Or

It sure doesn't look like him one bit

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by BlueShine(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
softMarket:

baba, u re missing something o

u need to go and download tv series esp The originals

marselos is now the jagaban in the originals!

marselos locked klaus up in a brick wall

lol klaus ko nicholas ni

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by kabawa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
THE TWO PICTURES LOOKS LIKE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE shocked
BUT WAIT LET ME WASH MY FACE AND CHECK BACK grin
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by Godhead4(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Things like this, the police should simply get him unconscious, have his kidney and other vital organs removed; and being donated to a hospital to be used for sick patients. undecided :-/
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by deolu2000(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
One less criminal to worry about. I pray more of his likes follow in his step.
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by ifyokwu(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
I still can't believe it until I see him talk
Re: Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper by ifyokwu(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Godhead4:
Things like this, the police should simply get him unconscious, have his kidney and other vital organs removed; and being donated to a hospital to be used for sick patients. undecided :-/
I don't support dat one , d thing runs in his blood, his kidney, his whole body so is better he go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.