Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Billionaire Businessman, Chima Anyaso,meets His Baby Boy For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Businessman, Chima Anyaso,meets His Baby Boy For The First Time (788 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Businessman, Chima Anyaso,meets His Baby Boy For The First Time by habgito: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Billionaire businessman, Chima Anyaso, whose wife welcomed a son a few weeks back got to meet his son for the first time and the proud father had a few things to say about the reunion;

"My Joy just got even more complete as I meet my prince today and reunite with my family in Canada. God has always made all things bright and beautiful and no evil plan of the enemies can stop Gods blessings upon his children. To God be all the Glory now and forever in Jesus name, Amen," he wrote.

This is the Chima and Adanna Anyaso's second child. The first is a beautiful girl called Zala while the new son has been named Zola.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/billionaire-businessman-chima.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Billionaire Businessman, Chima Anyaso,meets His Baby Boy For The First Time by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Lovely
Re: Billionaire Businessman, Chima Anyaso,meets His Baby Boy For The First Time by DozieInc(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good for him.
Like the write up on his cap smiley

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Couples At AMVCA 2017 / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Looks Totally Cute In These Photos / Oyo State Governor's Daughter Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.