Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold (1630 Views)

Clean Almost New Lenovo Zuk Z1 For Sale) / Clean Almost New Lenovo Zuk Z1 For Sale / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Zuk Z2 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sold
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Available
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Slightly negotiable
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Available
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by d33types: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
new one from aliexpress is $189 with free shipping. and with accessbank card used 2 times, its #61,100.

you bad men.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Well you can try and buy it with access card and lets see if you will get it to buy. You only have 100 dollars limit monthly. So bro i bought it at the rate of black market rate. So thank you for trying to spoil my advert
But thank God you no get the chance and for your information I don't buy from aliexpress.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Still available
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Dam5reey(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2017
d33types:
new one from aliexpress is $189 with free shipping. and with accessbank card used 2 times, its #61,100.

you bad men.. grin grin

Guy did he tie rope on you, that if you don't buy his own aliexpress will not sell to you...
So dumb mentality.... Shebi its so easy like that... Start the importation business, don't you think you will be very rich in 1 year, m u m u...

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Slightly negotiable. All accessories still with Nylon. Nylon still on the phone. Tampered glass as well. But without negotiation you get a free xiaomi piston
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by d33types: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Dam5reey:

Guy did he tie rope on you, that if you don't buy his own aliexpress will not sell to you...
So dumb mentality.... Shebi its so easy like that... Start the importation business, don't you think you will be very rich in 1 year, m u m u...

Slave mentality.. Cheers to your rotten grey matter.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by d33types: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Owodiran1:
Well you can try and buy it with access card and lets see if you will get it to buy. You only have 100 dollars limit monthly. So bro i bought it at the rate of black market rate. So thank you for trying to spoil my advert
But thank God you no get the chance and for your information I don't buy from aliexpress.

Just a word of advice. You can combine cards for transactions on aliexpress or even Amazon. I use 25 cards from friends and family and buy things more than $1000

That's why in my original post, I said with accessbank card used 2 times, its #61,100.

I mean no harm to your advert. It's better to learn cheaper means of sourcing goods so you sell cheaper too. Recession dey Nigeria. Your ingenuity will go a long way to lifting you far away from its effect.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Oga please i don't need your advice. One thing about nairaland advert is if you are buying contact the person and negotiate. If you are not interested abeg ignore the thread and move on. Am i forcing you.
Abi werin be your own sef. Please just get off this thread with your unneeded advice
d33types:

Just a word of advice. You can combine cards for transactions on aliexpress or even Amazon. I use 25 cards from friends and family and buy things more than $1000

That's why in my original post, I said with accessbank card used 2 times, its #61,100.

I mean no harm to your advert. It's better to learn cheaper means of sourcing goods so you sell cheaper too. Recession dey Nigeria. Your ingenuity will go a long way to lifting you far away from its effect.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Greed
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Thank you very much God bless you and your family for making such stupid comment.
Benstino:
Greed
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by kingreign(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2017
GTBank does $1:NGN320, which gives NGN60,800 when you round up figures to $190 and you'd get that phone shipped freely to Naija in 2-4weeks. Plus you can use multiple card payments mode.

Na so I been dey find OBD2 scanner, I called various auto equipment sales, they were hiving me bills of 80-140k, I jejelly go aliexpress and order it, guess how much it was?
31k I just weak for naija arbitrary price tags.
d33types:

Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sold sold sold.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by d33types: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Owodiran1:
Oga please i don't need your advice. One thing about nairaland advert is if you are buying contact the person and negotiate. If you are not interested abeg ignore the thread and move on. Am i forcing you.
Abi werin be your own sef. Please just get off this thread with your unneeded advice

I'm not advising you. I'm teaching others who might be fooled by your bullshit.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Owodiran1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Guy can you please get some rest. Just go get a life rather than looking for thread to make useless comments
d33types:

I'm not advising you. I'm teaching others who might be fooled by your bullshit.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by d33types: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Owodiran1:
Guy can you please get some rest. Just go get a life rather than looking for thread to make useless comments
I thought you've sold your merchandise. E nor concern you again,buzz off. Abi is it your Internet?
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by dustmalik: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
kingreign:
GTBank does $1:NGN320, which gives NGN60,800 when you round up figures to $190 and you'd get that phone shipped freely to Naija in 2-4weeks. Plus you can use multiple card payments mode.

Na so I been dey find OBD2 scanner, I called various auto equipment sales, they were hiving me bills of 80-140k, I jejelly go aliexpress and order it, guess how much it was?
31k I just weak for naija arbitrary price tags.
What is the make and version of the OBD2 scanner you bought?
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by kingreign(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
dustmalik:

What is the make and version of the OBD2 scanner you bought?
Its still on its way coming, albeit its an Autel MD801.
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by dustmalik: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
kingreign:

Its still on its way coming, albeit its an Autel MD801.
Alright
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by kingreign(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
d33types:

I thought you've sold your merchandise. E nor concern you again,buzz off. Abi is it your Internet?

U sure say he sell am?

Na so dem bois fr autos section dey wrote sold whenever we call out their bluffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Dam5reey(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
kingreign:

U sure say he sell am?

Na so dem bois fr autos section dey wrote sold whenever we call out their bluffs.

Learn to mind your business... Go collect the money na
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by kingreign(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dam5reey:

Learn to mind your business... Go collect the money na

Douche, face ya front, And ignore me or else.... you won't find nice sleep tonight angry
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by Dam5reey(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
kingreign:

Douche, face ya front, And ignore me or else.... you won't find nice sleep tonight angry

Yeye..... So you were pained... grin Na so people derail any of your business... Rubbish come hold my sleep na....
Re: Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold by kingreign(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dam5reey:

Yeye..... So you were pained... grin Na so people derail any of your business... Rubbish come hold my sleep na....
Anu mpama, amu Nikita. Leave me alone or I invoke the spirits of amadioha to twist your neck till you see your heels and then shave you with a blunt razor. angry angry
You are warned.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 35k DUOS / Samsung Galaxy S9 Black For Sale. In The Box With Accessories. 135k / Beat Pill + Bluetooth Speakers Available In Wholesale & Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.