Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Silent Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Silent Time (273 Views)

Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' / Christmas Carol Song "Silent Night" Celebrates 200 Years Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Time by Abraham4real(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
My brethren, are you in your silent time? or you have not come across with it? Or you have passed over?
What is silent time? It can be described as difficult time, when you are passing through some situation, maybe you have prayed, taking some physical steps,gone here and there, still nothing showed up. Its seem as if God does not exist at all or at present.There are some people according to the scripture that faced this same situation example like Sarah, Hannah, Joseph and Zachariah E.T.C. When they were looking for the fruit of the womb. (1st Samuel 1 , Luke 1 v 7, Genesis 11 v 30) the continued praying and put their trust in the Lord. But at the end God showed up.
Jabez also during his time prayed fervently to the God of Israel and he showed up by changing his bad story to to a good one.
Dear reader, your silent time is not the end of the whole thing, do not loose hope but put your trust unto the Lord. Continue to be calling his attention to the situation and he will definitely make a turn around. Are you barren, childless, motherless, fatherless, deaf, blind, sickler, late in marriage, jobless, business problem, visa problem, family problem, or you on sick bed, God is about to do something.
god love you and his is not happy about your present condition that is why he sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to world so that you and I so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. for more guardians please read John 3 v 16; Give your life to God and he will see you through in Jesus name.[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img]
He is our friend also, that is why he laid down his life because of you and I, will you not love him back today and settle the issue of your life? Confess your sins, unknown and known and forsake never to go back again
When you do so, your silent time will be a past thing in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me By Sharing Bishop Oyedepo's Mp3 Messages With Me / The Big Question / Tithing, My Conviction Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.