Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Power Of Information - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of Information (523 Views)

Don't Underestimate The Power Of Paper / DALECOIN - Change Your Life With This Piece Of Information / Do Nigerian Police Have The Power To Detain An Accused Beyond 24/48 Hrs Wi Bail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Information by Zaramdgreat(f): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen, there is this new opportunity in Nigeria, an international company which just came to Nigeria is in need of men and women who are Willing to succeed to partner with them with a token of #32,500 minimum and maximum of #499,800 as a life time partner that can be passed from generation to generation. It's only for those business minded people who see every opportunity as a Blessing...It's sad how majority of Nigerians fear to spend money but want to make money, it's doesn't work that way...Thank God for my Igbo brothers and sisters that are already grabbing the opportunity. Personally I wouldn't have partner if not that I saw majority of Igbos grabbing the opportunity so as a sharp Igbo babe I no think am twice.. so if u really want to go from where you are right now to a far comfortable life in next 6-9months then give thanks because God has answered all ur prayers with this life changing company.....Mind you, u might decide to join the company later when recession hits u hard but by then there would be competitions so anyone that joins now won't have to face any competition with anyone bcs the opportunity is still very fresh in Nigeria...#Contact me for more information on 08094556807. Abeg Biko, if u don't have intentions to join don't call me and again I am not ready to try and convince anybody into joining, all I can do is to explain the concept to u..the zeal to partner and succeed must come from within you if not forget it!!...

(1) (Reply)

5 Key Ways To Attract Advertisers To Your Blog / Let's Talk About "Lagos Blackout". Is Your Area Affected. #inofeellagosblackout / HELP! How Do I Retrieve My Money Fron Access Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.