Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Answer The Question 'how Badly Do You Want The Job?' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Answer The Question 'how Badly Do You Want The Job?' (680 Views)

As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? / Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” / How To Answer The 'why Should We Hire You?' Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The Question 'how Badly Do You Want The Job?' by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm actively job-hunting while I'm working full-time, because the grant that funds my position did not get renewed and I'm going to be unemployed by the first of April.
I've been sending out Pain Letters and getting responses so I am optimistic, but today I heard something that sent a chill down my spine.
My co-worker Anita is also job-hunting (her position and mine were supported by the same grant) and she had a job interview yesterday. Anita told me the interviewer asked her "How badly do you want the job?"

continue reading on

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/03/how-to-answer-question-how-badly-do-you.html

Re: How To Answer The Question 'how Badly Do You Want The Job?' by ybalogs(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is it wise to give your interviewer the impression that you need the job badly? Too many things involved . Sometimes,who they need is the person that needs the job most but how do we know the mindset of the interviewer.
I'd rather just hang on here to learn for now.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go 20 Years More Till I Get Justice — Adebo, Man Who Sued Fanta, Sprite / Barb Wire Installation / See What Paypal Stated About E-commerce Shopping By Nigerians (FEATURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.