Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again (569 Views)

Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Keep His Word / Without The Blood of Jesus Your Sins Remain. See Why... / What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by GodsMopol: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Making Jesus the Lord of your life, lies I'm the fact that, you allow Him take the wheel of your life, Paul said, I am crucified with Christ, you mean sir, you are crucified with Christ, prove it, and Paul says, its spiritual, God is a spirit and everything that relates to Christianity is spiritual.

Yes, sir ride on, never the less I live, excuse me, you said, you are crucified, now you are saying you live, can a dead man, live, Paul answers again, He that's born of the flesh is flesh, and he that's born o the spirit is spirit, ride on sir, then Paul asks the young man, are really understanding what am saying, the man replies, this things does not appeal to my reasoning. And Paul smiles, you are in this world, you are not of this world.

Hmmmm, that's impressive the little boys says. Then, Paul says the life I live, I live, I live by the faith of the Son who died and gave himself for me, nba, I no go gree, this people don't appeal to my reasoning.

Pa pa pa pa, google me something, hmmmm, that's reasonable, hmmmm, I agree with that too, hmmmm, ehn, where is my jotter, oooooh, I can order it, okay, I two days, woooow, I love this book, ehn, I think I should buy more, faith comes by hearing and hearing, gradually reasoning grows more and more, as reason starves God out of the equation, but here is the answer.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. [/b]Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The devil knows his time is short and its unfortunate many books which were burnt has resurrected, getting into free mind seeking geniuses who simply seek all their life for proves, and as long as you start proving outside the word, you would be defeated, because we walk by faith and not by reasoning

Acts 19:17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

N.B. No reasoning allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by GodsMopol: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Halleluhia
Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by enshy: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
GodsMopol:
Halleluhia
Amen!
We are not of them that draw back to perdition, we believe to the saving of the soul!!
What shall separate us from the Love of Christ? I am persuaded neither death nor life, devil demon nor angel, success nor failure, sickness nor health, poverty nor wealth can separate of this Love! Amen!!
If anyone nor an angel from heaven bring any other gospel than that we have received 'let him be accursed'
Come Lord Jesus! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by GodsMopol: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Amen!
We are not of them that draw back to perdition, we believe to the saving of the soul!!
What shall separate us from the Love of Christ? I am persuaded neither death nor life, devil demon nor angel, success nor failure, sickness nor health, poverty nor wealth can separate of this Love! Amen!!
If anyone nor an angel from heaven bring any other gospel than that we have received 'let him be accursed'
Come Lord Jesus! Amen!!!

I was on one tread and I saw how you were handling those guys, I was like, keep up the good work, am kinda new in the game.

We can't but ask for Gods mercy continually for them. More so, I think the real message I got from this whole thing is, they are asking one question, 'where is your God'

I really thank God I know one or two things about faith, my fear is, if this guys handle some church pastor, you read the other guy who said, he was a president in his fellowship, the same akinto*(m), I was like what's happening, like you said, come Lord, I believe you mean revival.
Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by lepasharon(f): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
But I don't believe in Jebus *Homer Simpsons voice*

2 Likes

Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by enshy: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

I was on one tread and I saw how you were handling those guys, I was like, keep up the good work, am kinda new in the game.

We can't but ask for Gods mercy continually for them. More so, I think the real message I got from this whole thing is, they are asking one question, 'where is your God'

I really thank God I know one or two things about faith, my fear is, if this guys handle some church pastor, you read the other guy who said, he was a president in his fellowship, the same akinto*(m), I was like what's happening, like you said, come Lord, I believe you mean revival.
Our God is OBVIOUS for all that want to see!
Too MIGHTY to be pushed aside by a sane mind!
But the truth is to them he predestined, he chose; them he chose, he justified; them he justifed, he glorified!
The Truth is the Xtian Gospel is not for all. Its for the chosen, ready, prepared, ignorant, poor in spirit, meek e.t.c... Jesus said my sheep hear my voice and follow me. We will keep telling the world and praying.
Are you surprised that God is being rejected by actions, words, thoughts even some church goers have rejected Him by their lifestyle.?Jesus in His bodily presence was rejected, how much more now? Yet some will be saved!
All we are doing is harvesting Gods ripened field!
Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by GodsMopol: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Our God is OBVIOUS for all that want to see!
Too MIGHTY to be pushed aside by a sane mind!
But the truth is to them he predestined, he chose; them he chose, he justified; them he justifed, he glorified!
The Truth is the Xtian Gospel is not for all. Its for the chosen, ready, prepared, ignorant, poor in spirit, meek e.t.c... Jesus said my sheep hear my voice and follow me. We will keep telling the world and praying.
Are you surprised that God is being rejected by actions, words, thoughts even some church goers have rejected Him by their lifestyle.?Jesus in His bodily presence was rejected, how much more now? Yet some will be saved!
All we are doing is harvesting Gods ripened field!

I agree with you, I'm seeing a new light in your comment, the array of those and the meek which would be guided in judgment and He resisteth the proud and give grace to the humble. Lemme ask, do you read some sort of materials I don't have.

Though I still believe salvation is for all, we just have to keep interceeding, I exhort therefore
Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by enshy: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
GodsMopol:

I agree with you, I'm seeing a new light in your comment, the array of those and the meek which would be guided in judgment and He resisteth the proud and give grace to the humble. Lemme ask, do you read some sort of materials I don't have.

Though I still believe salvation is for all, we just have to keep interceeding, I exhort therefore
The Holy Bible is it but you have it!
Yes salvation is for all for Jesus died for all but all would not believe for 'narrow is the way and there be few that walk therein'
Rem Acts 'And God added to the church daily such as should be saved'
Yes we will keep preaching, pleading, praying!
Evangelism is two parts: 1. Ripening - God part 2. Harvesting - Man part.
We cant convert any soul in its sense, only God can!

1 Like

Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by GodsMopol: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

The Holy Bible is it but you have it!
Yes salvation is for all for Jesus died for all but all would not believe for 'narrow is the way and there be few that walk therein'
Rem Acts 'And God added to the church daily such as should be saved'
Yes we will keep preaching, pleading, praying!
Evangelism is two parts: 1. Ripening - God part 2. Harvesting - Man part.
We cant convert any soul in its sense, only God can!

Yea, Paul this, Apollo that, and God bullseye

The Lord of the Harvest is the master planter who knows when each crop is ripe, I believe my words would never fall to the ground without accomplishing the purpose for which it is sent. That's why when I share to a stage, the Holy Spirit as He leads says, okay, so many times, flesh wants to reply, but it reminds me of something. Paul was listening to Stephen sermons, and when Jesus came, the sermons of Stephen resurrected in Paul, the five synagogue against Stephen, also Peter was not listening to a message when the cock crowed, that's why we often time need to be sensitive to the Spirit, many times am led to people and I reason like they won't listen, and that reminds me of a saying, whatever is done by the spirit shall be forever
Re: If You Really Made Jesus Your Lord, Why Reason Again by oaroloye(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2017
GodsMopol:
Making Jesus the Lord of your life, lies I'm the fact that, you allow Him take the wheel of your life, Paul said, I am crucified with Christ, you mean sir, you are crucified with Christ, prove it, and Paul says, its spiritual, God is a spirit and everything that relates to Christianity is spiritual.

The First Law of Paul is that: PAUL LIES.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

5. "That ye may be the Children
of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

THAT IS SPIRITUAL- BUT YOU CAN SEE IT JUST FINE. No difficulty at all.

Yes, sir ride on, never the less I live, excuse me, you said, you are crucified, now you are saying you live, can a dead man, live, Paul answers again, He that's born of the flesh is flesh, and he that's born o the spirit is spirit, ride on sir, then Paul asks the young man, are really understanding what am saying, the man replies, this things does not appeal to my reasoning. And Paul smiles, you are in this world, you are not of this world.

(BORN AGAIN in Northern Aramaic, means: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." Nicodemus spoke Southern Aramaic, and hence did not understand Jesus." (Footnote on JOHN 3:3,5 in the LAMSA PESHITTA Bible.)

If you do not do thorough investigation, how can you ever understand anything?

Hmmmm, that's impressive the little boys says. Then, Paul says the life I live, I live, I live by the faith of the Son who died and gave himself for me, nba, I no go gree, this people don't appeal to my reasoning.

Pa pa pa pa, google me something, hmmmm, that's reasonable, hmmmm, I agree with that too, hmmmm, ehn, where is my jotter, oooooh, I can order it, okay, I two days, woooow, I love this book, ehn, I think I should buy more, faith comes by hearing and hearing, gradually reasoning grows more and more, as reason starves God out of the equation, but here is the answer.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. [/b]Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The devil knows his time is short and its unfortunate many books which were burnt has resurrected, getting into free mind seeking geniuses who simply seek all their life for proves, and as long as you start proving outside the word, you would be defeated, because we walk by faith and not by reasoning

Acts 19:17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

N.B. No reasoning allowed
CD

(1) (Reply)

God Bless You If You Are Poor And Serve Him / The Sun Is Both Heaven And Hell / Judas Iscariot Trending On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.