Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! (1014 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Need Braces / Cost Of Dental Braces / Australian Woman Swallowed Her Braces Wire 10 Years Ago And Didn’t Know (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! by Temperance7(f): 4:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Hello healthlanders. This thread is for those with braces and dental doctors and nurses. I just put my braces on yesterday having postponed it up till now. Will post pictures later.

So are you wearing braces? Or planning to? Or are the doctor or nurse that fixes braces? Let's all come in so we can share ideas and rub minds.

Why did you fix braces? Or why do you want to?

BTW, didn't expect it to be this painful. Feels like my teeth's on fire
Re: Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! by Vivly(f): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Why did you get braces? Pictures please
Re: Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! by Temperance7(f): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
So sorry haven't been able to upload the pictures. Been so busy will do that as soon as I can. I got it at UBTH

Vivly:
Why did you get braces?
Pictures please

Braces users come and advise o. The food I can eat now are so limited. How do you cope with the whole thing
Re: Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! by hidhrhis(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
please how much did u fix Ur brace

1 Like

Re: Are You Wearing Braces? Come In!!! by Vivly(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Temperance7:
So sorry haven't been able to upload the pictures. Been so busy will do that as soon as I can. I got it at UBTH

Braces users come and advise o. The food I can eat now are so limited. How do you cope with the whole thing
I asked why not where

(1) (Reply)

Simple Home Remedy To Treat Eye Defects You May Not Like To Miss / Federal Hospital In Abuja Using Torch Light To Carry Out An Operation / JOHESU STRIKE:20 Newborns Feared Dead, As Striking Members Attack FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.