Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. (2172 Views)

AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) / Arsenal Signs New Player – See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by yeman05(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2017
During a football match in Italy between AS Roma and Torino. A child did not want to stand next to an African player. Antonio Rudiger was born in Berlin on 3 March 1993 by a German father and a mother from Sierra Leone.

The little boy refused to stand in front of Antonio Rudiger because he felt that he looked like a monkey according to witnesses. Italy is often categorized as a very racist country.

When they do, they sing monkey songs and throw bananas at African players.

Many Africans do not believe in racism because they do not live it and it is mainly because of this that the continent is exploited on a daily basis. The best way to combat racism is to denounce and educate the youngest.

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by BlueShine(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Aw that's really embarrassing. Just killed that guy's spirit for the match.

4 Likes

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
It's not the end of the world.
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by olaric(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2017
What an embarrassment.
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by shortgun(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2017
He should just focus on the game, when he becomes successful the white boy will come for autographs.

6 Likes

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Oliviaxx(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2017
ah!
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by MathsChic(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2017
There's not enough information to make a conclusion here. The picture is cropped and for all we know, the boy may even be confused. Africans are just too quick to scream racism at the sight of anything untoward. Abeg, make una calm down.

1 Like

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by koolet: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2017
Following his parents instructions

1 Like

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by LecciGucci: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2017
koolet:

U killed it.. i tot as much
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by feran15(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Unless there is a video, or a statement from the guy saying that it happened, we cant really say for sure. Pictures only tell how things were at that time frame
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by yeman05(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
MathsChic:
There's not enough information to make a conclusion here. The picture is cropped and for all we know, the boy may even be confused. Africans are just too quick to scream racism at the sight of anything untoward. Abeg, make una calm down.
sorry but I av neva for once quoted anyone here but u contribution left me with no choice here.. Do u know anything called football atal.for ur information I watched d match live and I saw dis happen.. Pls find out before making ur opinion known

1 Like

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by yeman05(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2017
The match was played on Tuesday BTW Lazio and Roma it ended 3 - 1 in Lazio's favor u can browse to find out more on it
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2017
MathsChic:
you are trying to form smart, but that is actually what happened.
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
see ow d boy look like set with his over sized jersey.lol

Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Tazdroid(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Young and foolish, he doesn't know what a monkey looks like. Pathetic!

The Italians are to blame for their deformed reasoning, and the authorities allow such racist actions to persist. Pathetic again! What do you expect the younger ones to think?
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Tororo: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
That small boy is also a victim of the poison fed by his evil parents. What a sad world!
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Error404: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
yeman05:
sorry but I av neva for once quoted anyone here but u contribution left me with no choice here.. Do u know anything called football atal.for ur information I watched d match live and I saw dis happen.. Pls find out before making ur opinion known

Are you sure this happened recently because there is a thread with same picture from last year. https://www.nairaland.com/2959630/little-boy-refused-stand-before
Re: ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
koolet:
Exactly... Only a kid with racist parents acts like this.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Ajax Vs Manchester United 0-2 [europa League Final] Highlights / Anthony Joshua Is At The National Stadium Surulere / Uk Pool Week 40 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.