Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo (32646 Views)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by DollarAngel(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Ndi Yoloooba

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by lastmaster(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by dorry62(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
hahaha.. Well not as painful as a woman killing her own child... Especially the one dat made front page where d mother stoned her baby to death
Well it's weekend so expect 'painful' ones.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2017
dorry62:

Well it's weekend so expect 'painful' ones.
Hahahahhahhaha .. D one I will call I to come and see eh .. U will pee in ur pants. grin by the way...

How are you today? wink
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Akinaukwa: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to all parents to effectively monitor their wards when in/off school, place a tab on them and the types of relationship they keep, places they go etc. The ediot deserves a life imprisonment for turning young girls into sluts. Ewu kambia Worthless child! angry angry sad
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by ObaroFaisal(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Hmm so why use the picture of pyrates confraternity? You no see eiye own use
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by valicious1(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
G
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Jabioro: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Compared to the damages he had passed on to those innocent girls and boys, the jail term is nothing.. 7 years equal 3 1/2 years according to those who knows how to calculate it.. 30 years could have been better.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by slap1(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Armstrong34:
Lmao baptism by fire indeedgrin..... He has become the Holy Spirit..... Afonjas known with their myopic and ewedu way of doin thingscheesy

"ewedu ways of doing things..."

You guys are crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by osic(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2017
The judge sef is too lenient with his sentence,he for no make his sentence run concurrently,stupid boy.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by dorry62(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
Hahahahhahhaha .. D one I will call I to come and see eh .. U will pee in ur pants. grin by the way...

How are you today? wink
We'll see

I'm cool.
You?
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by osic(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Jabioro:
Compared to the damages he had passed on to those innocent girls and boys, the jail term is nothing.. 7 years equal 3 1/2 years according to those who knows how to calculate it.. 30 years could have been better.
Not in this country,the only situation where his sentence can be reduced is where he was in custody all through the period that the matter is in court,thats when the number of months or years that he's been in custody will be deducted from his sentence.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
dorry62:

We'll see

I'm cool.
You?
lool u are always cool... Courtesy of ur siggy... wink

When would u be hot? cheesy
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
The only new & positive thing here is the sentence.
I heard even primary school kids are not left out now.

Soon KG/garri school will be involved. shocked
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Larrykaysail(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2017
grin so there is female eyie in secondary school,
parent need to monitor their children , be close to ur child, be friendly ,watch cartoon together so u can talk better,
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by dorry62(f): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
lool u are always cool... Courtesy of ur siggy... wink

When would u be hot? cheesy
Lol.Never

It's cool to be cool.hehe
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by gamechanger1: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Armstrong34:
Lmao baptism by fire indeedgrin..... He has become the Holy Spirit..... Afonjas known with their myopic and ewedu ways of doin thingscheesy
Guy, make we stop all these afonja ipob rubbish, its not taking us anywhere. Besides are you trying to say cultism nor dey your own state?
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Jabioro: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
osic:
Not in this country,the only situation where his sentence can be reduced is where he was in custody all through the period that the matter is in court,thats when the number of months or years that he's been in custody will be deducted from his sentence.
Do you mean he would serve the seven years without days and nights as is been calculated.. not as I thought ?Please enlightenment needed.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
dorry62:

Lol.Never

It's cool to be cool.hehe
so u mean if I hug u, I'll feel cool rhai? grin
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by guttentag(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2017
KenModi:
Anyone that still thinks cultism is the way forward, needs to have his or her head examined medically and psychologically.

There is only one place cultism leads you to - DEATH

You are just a walking corpse, waiting to be slaughtered by a rival cult.

Renounce cultism if you are a member of any secret cult.

If you are not, flee from those who present the so-called benefits of becoming a member.

Cultism can never and will never benefit you!

Na only coward dey join those ignoramus prople
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by osic(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Jabioro:
Do you mean he would serve the seven years without days and nights as is been calculated.. not as I thought ?Please enlightenment needed.
He'll be serving his full seven years,that 7years equal to 3 and a half years doesn't apply here in Nigeria,i think that applies to one African country or thereabout,i think South Africa or so
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Jabioro: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
osic:
He'll be serving his full seven years,that 7years equal to 3 and a half years doesn't apply here in Nigeria,i think that applies to one African country or thereabout,i think South Africa or so
Thank you my brother have a blessed weekend.. God bless.. take this Origin if you're interested ✋
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Halo22: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2017
But this eiye group wicked ooo........who dey give them ot self?

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by dollarsplenty(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
chuose2:
When did CHIBUIKE become afonja? Olori pelebe oshi. A tribal bigot sighted
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Macgabe(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Hmmm your DP is very touching. May God answers our prayers.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Missmossy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nawa ooo such a child of misery!! Others should learn from him.
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Awoo88: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wait ooooo. Black and white with red barret? For eiye We time cum be aiye Christmas cloth?
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by Awoo88: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
osic:
It does apply unless it have been changed
Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by chinex276(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonjas doing wat they know how to do best

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo by zeb04(f): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just seven , how many has he killed, total no of rape, total no of molestation? The justice system is forked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.