Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover (1195 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Event Planning Business / Wedding Planning And Event Coordination In Nigeria / 1 Month Training On Event Planning, Management & Decoration. @ Addo Road Ajah.le (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
This is the official thread of Altimedia Events NG

INTRODUCTION
Altimedia Entertainment is a entertainment company well known for our media productions, event services and skin therapy; thus we are made up of three segments #altimediaproductions #altimediaeventsng #altimediacares

This thread is strictly for #altimediaeventng so any discussion or questions pertaining the other sections might not be entertained here.

On this thread, I will share my work, experiences, tips, samples, trends, short tutorials etc I believe this will help upcoming brides make better choices regarding their wedding theme and color , cake designs and their wellbeing. It will also help upcoming event planners in making the right choices for their clients and personally I can show my awesome services to the world. No doubts I believe you will learn a thing or two regardless if you are a bride-to-be, event planner or a make up artists and generally to all the young girls and ladies out there.

Sorry am pointing out toaltimediaeventsng this is because we care for our brides, we want the best for them, I believe they deserve a reward for beating out the others (the men does too anyways)

To get started, I will first share our offers with you to see how we can benefit you and make you the happiest bride on earth. Stay tuned for those offers. I will go further to more introduction before I start my classes and tips.

#altimediaeventsng
[url]Facebook.com/altimediaeventsng[/url]

[url]Instagram.com/altimediaeventsng[/url]

For info, bookings, consultation or appointments
Call or whatsapp 08137139663

Get ready!
Let's get started
Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Offers!!!

Last year #altimediaeventsng offered #freemakeup to all our clients that wedded on December. We have decided to offer free services every festive period to wish our newly married couples our blessings, that's d much we can offer.

Sadly this Easter, there is no free offer because our calendar seems to be already filled. But in order to keep up to our promise and still not complicate issues and dates, we have decided to offer free skin therapy; thanks to #altimediacares

This offer is only available to our clients interested in our makeup services. Once you book us for your makeup job, you are entitled to enjoy this free offer. This offer includes:
Facial examination and treatment
Facial consultation
Facials for pimple, acne, sunburn etc treatment
50% discount on all our products (optional: please follow list to see all our products)

We will ensure you look glowing; just relax we come to you, examine you and give you that perfect skin for your day.

Book your makeup spot from now to first week of April (one month) to enjoy this offer. Not valid after date given

Our Products #altimediacares are tested and certified. We don't use cheap or untested formulas but we keep our secret to that glowing skin to ourselves ready to serve our clients better. Manufacturing company legally registered by nafdac. Our products are on special delivery not in d market to avoid fakes as many people seems to mix and prepare creams not even regarding the after effect; for this reason, we deliver our products ourselves (no side effects, very effective)

Below is our list available (50% discount to easter brides)
Organic Whitening Kit (contains serum, soap, cream, makeup remover, facial scrub and cleanser, all organic and very natural)

Essential oils (almond oil, coconut oil, orange oil, and carrot oil are currently available, very effective)

Egyptian milk (500ml), facial cream, soap, makeup remover, serum

Half caste kit ( half caste lotion 500ml, whitening soaps, activating serum, facial cleanser and washer, makeup removal, facial scrub, lip scrub, facial cream)

Treatment products (stubborn pimple remover, stretch mark cleanser, hard-on knuckle lightener, natural pink lips balm and scrub, organic melasma cleanser)

Lightening lotion (500ml), soaps and facial cream (pure organic available too)

Each category is available at a very affordable price. You can choose full kit or choose just a package.

Call 08137139663
Don't forget to check out our fb and IG page.
Happy Easter in advance.
Always a lot to enjoy from #altimediaeventsng
Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Makeup 101

As assured, I will share makeup and event tips, I advise you follow up, you might learn a thing or two.

Category: Makeup
Topic: Face Shapes

It is essential that you understand different shapes of the face before you apply your makeup. A professional makeup artist is expected to study the face shape before deciding on what makeup his/her client should wear. Many factors depend on face shapes in order to enhance the attractive features of the face and minimize as much as possible the less attractive features, it is also important in construction of the facial structure. Such factors include blushing, bronzing, highlighting, contouring etc.

Many makeup artist use the same style/method to bronze the face. This might work out on mrs A, be very attractive on Mrs B, and be a nightmare on Mrs C. So from now henceforth, tend to understand the facial shape before starting your makeup.

TYPES OF FACIAL SHAPE
On this post, I will explain the different types of facial shapes. In another forthcoming post, I will guide you on how to highlight and contour different facial shapes effectively to still produce that perfect makeup.

Oval Face: the forehead is widespread and it tapers towards the chin. The cheekbones also tend to be very pronounced.

Long Face: it is elongated from the forehead to the chin and also tampers towards the chin.

Round Face: the width and length of the face tends to be the same. Unlike other face shapes that tampers towards the chin, this actually widens towards the chin. Thus, the chin appears to be the widest.

Square Face: has a prominent square and bony jawline. The forehead, the cheekbone and the jawline seem to have the same width.

Heart Face: one significant feature of the heart face is the pointed chin. The face tampers strongly towards the chin. The forehead might be prominent.

Diamond Face: it is not always common, the face is always angular and bony. It is widest at the temples.

Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
ACTIVITIES
1) grab and mirror and study your face. What is your face shape?

2) which face shape do you think is the best?

3) as a makeup artist, which faceshape do you think is the most difficult to work on?

Drop your answers on any of our pages, drop your contact to be added to our free makeup class on whatsapp.

[url]facebook.com/altimediaeventsng[/url]
[url]instagram.com/altimediaeventsng[/url]
Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
#happywomenday #altimediaeventsng #beboldforchange

Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Happy Sunday all, sorry I have not posted in a while. It was a tight week but am free this Sunday, prepare for your next tip.

Meanwhile, few spots a available for the promo.
Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is a quick shot of an awesome job I did yesterday (on Saturday), please rate it. I have always loved red and white, but the touches of black was so awesome. You can try too for your wedding. Next topic

Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
But you can view more pictures on my fb and IG page.
#altimediaeventsng

Next topic would be colors and combinations for wedding

The awesome work I did yesterday encouraged me to share this topic... Don't make mistakes in choosing your colors, follow this guide for the best choice, topic for both event planners and clients.
A very interesting lesson you shouldn't miss
Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ready for next lecture?

Topic: trending color combination for your wedding

Are you confused on what colors to use on your wedding day, colors for your bridal train etc in our next lesson, we will help you make a choice and show you some trending colors you can use.
Live lecture on whatsapp: 9pm tonight
Telegram: 10pm
Facebook: 3 pm tomorrow

Catch up with our summary on this thread on nairaland, facebook page and instagram #altimediaeventsng
Lecture is free, questions and assistance available on our live classes, you can drop your number on contact us to join our class if you not a member yet. Available for event planners and non event-planners.

Re: Altimedia Events Ng: Event Planning And Makeover by yxizzy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please follow this link to see my post on top 5 trending colors to usehttp://www.nairaland.com/3698128/top-5-trending-colors-use

Summary
5) orange and lemon green
4) mintgreen and peach
3) Red and Black
2) white
1) Coral and teal

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Toilets For Hire/Rent (Executive and Regular Plastic Toilets) / Wadup Inc Presents “wadup Beach Rave” CONCERT – December 22 2012 / Lovely Pics From Gov Okowa's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.