Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Fernando Torres Suffers Horrific "Brain Injury" After Clash Of Heads In La Liga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fernando Torres Suffers Horrific "Brain Injury" After Clash Of Heads In La Liga (418 Views)

Fernando Torres Retires From Football After 6-1 Final Match Loss In Japan(Photos / Fernando Torres Announces Retirement / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fernando Torres Suffers Horrific "Brain Injury" After Clash Of Heads In La Liga by odutolu1(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Immediately after seeing Torres slam to the ground, a couple teammates rushed to his aid, seemingly trying to pry his mouth open. The video isn’t clear on exactly what the players saw when up close to the prone Torres, as eventually his body is swarmed by Atlético and Deportivo players alike, who wave wildly for the medics to come onto the field. The medics do make it out there and take Torres off on a stretcher, where he has been taken to a local hospital.
Atlético Madrid have tweeted a statement saying that Torres has made it to the hospital and been diagnosed with a “traumatic brain injury,” and that he’ll stay overnight there to be monitored.

https://youtu.be/7TwSr18iSxM

Re: Fernando Torres Suffers Horrific "Brain Injury" After Clash Of Heads In La Liga by odutolu1(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Mods...to the promise land. My prayer is with him.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League!! West Ham Vs Chelsea On Monday 09:00PM (drop Your Predictions!!! / Zlatan Can Be A 'complete Idiot' / Wilfred Ndidi : My Dad Didn't Want Me To Become A Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.