Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

E-books Or Textbooks? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / E-books Or Textbooks? (545 Views)

Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO) / Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-books Or Textbooks? by drmanJ(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
If you are rich enough to get hard copies of all the textbook you need while on campus,

STOP READING NOW...

but if you cannot afford those expensive paperbacks, why not get the e-book version of that expensive textbook at a cheaper price.

or you don't want to be carrying a textbook all around campus, it's heavy.(you can't carry 4 altogether comfortably).
ebooks, as many as possible can be on your smartphone or laptop.

What is your choice?

indicate the textbook you want the e-book and your e- mail. then we'll talk about the price.

cheerios cool
Re: E-books Or Textbooks? by Taiwo20(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Do you have ebooks on advanced microeconomics?
Re: E-books Or Textbooks? by drmanJ(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Taiwo20:
Do you have ebooks on advanced microeconomics?

let me find it. drop your email, i'll contact you asap.
Re: E-books Or Textbooks? by Taiwo20(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
drmanJ:

let me find it. drop your email, i'll contact you asap.

vittutaiwo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

.... / Language School Search / Score 260 And Above On The Forthcome Utme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.